(Closed) Table number centerpiece help!

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
748 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

The thing holding the number up looks like an artificial flower stem to me. You can find them at craft stores or you can do a google search and order them online. They look like what is found in this picture:

The number itself looks like it was printed onto an old/vintage style of paper product and then cut into that shape. However, they might have used some kind of vintage overlay on the paper to give it that smudged effect. I’m not really great with that kind of stuff but maybe another bee is! 🙂

Post # 4
20 posts
  • Wedding: October 2012

You should be able to buy paper in a craft store where they sell the individual sheets.  They should have a variety of vintage looking papers and you should be able to make multiple table numbers out of each sheet.  For the thing holding the number I would either use either the artificial stems or thick wire.  You could even cut a straight piece off of those cheap wire hangers from the dry cleaners using wire cutters.  I would then probably print 2 numbers for each table and cut them into the same shape.  You could also try immediately blotting some of the ink off after you print them to give it more of a vintage feel.  You then need to sandwich the stick in between the two pieces of paper with the numbers.  I would use double sided tape or maybe a glue stick definitely not liquid glue. I am not 100% sure this would work but it is worth a try 🙂

Post # 5
46606 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

They look like metal garden markers to me. Check your local nursery.

The topic ‘Table number centerpiece help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors