Post # 1
I saw a great idea on pinterest that many of you have probably heard of!!!Table numbers with significant dates.
Table 2: the number of times the couple has been to Mexico together
Table 12: the day they met in September
Is anyone doing this?? What are you choosing? I am trying to think of some good ones! Even if you’re not using this idea… what would you write??
Post # 3
The date you met
The date of the proposal
The number of kids you guys want
The number of the first house you lived in together
The number of months or years you have been together
Post # 4
@j_jaye: Thanks!!! I have already used the following ones:
– amount of hours we would drive to see each other
– month we got engaged (Specific dates are too high – tables only going up to 13)
– month we met (Specific dates are too high – tables only going up to 13)
– maybe I will do the # of kids we want? Don’t want people to think we’re starting right away!! haha!
Post # 6
- Wedding: July 2012 - Baltimore Museum of Industry
It’s pretty easy to create table numbers if you want to use higher numbers. I’ve seen at weddings where they’ll list zipcodes where they live, date they met, house number, etc. Number of months of the engagement.