Post # 1
Why, oh, why, oh why…do we insist on this word?? It’s SOOO prevalent here in the southeast, but in the wedding world, it is EVERYWHERE.
The food’s tacky. The decor is tacky. Oh my, did you see her dress? How tacky.
Why does this word have to be the most overused word when it comes to weddings??
Post # 3
- Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House
Post # 4
1. I love that there’s another bride tribe reader, and
2. Kudos to her for sticking to it!
Post # 5
- Wedding: August 2018 - Oakland Manor
Hahahaaha, I was about to post : http://offbeatbride.com/2008/07/tacky
the same link 🙂 It’s a nice post to defer to!
Post # 6
- Wedding: June 2018 - Holy Family Catholic Church, reception: National Infantry Museum
What is bride tribe? I’ve read that post on OffBeat Bride before. It’s only tacky if you think it’s tacky.
Post # 7
the bride tribe is the offbeatbride’s term for their members–sort of like the hive here. I love a lot of what they post over there, but a whole lot of it is waaaaaay out there.