(Closed) Tacori 2620 Wedding Band Possibilities?

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Sorry I can’t help you =(.. but I LOVE your ring (I have aTacori too!)

Post # 4
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I have the 2620 (the pave version), but went with a pave scalloped band:

But when I was looking at bands before, I came across this website that has bands that are similar in shape to the 2620 that might work?

http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product106287.html

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@jholler25:

I have the same ring, only my band has the diamonds- did you end up choosing a band? Please post! I am struggling to find a matching band that will not take away form my gorgous ring, and I can’t justify paying for the matching Tacori band!

Post # 7
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am having the same problem! I have the 2620 Tacori as well but the one with the pave stones in the band….I love the scalloped band erin.leigh posted above – can i ask around how much that band goes for? Is it a Tacori also? I was thinking of not going with Tacori for the band so not to pay for the name…Does the scalloped band sit nicely with the ering?

Post # 9
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I have this e-ring and went with the matching pave band.  The metal band made the setting look too heavy for me.  There was too much metal.  The micropave setting from Blue Nile might work – its much cheaper and you can always return it if it doesnt work.  I got FIs wedding band from BN and we love it.

It is true the band doesnt sit completely flush bc there are the side diamonds and bc its a little thick but your jeweler can send it to Tacori and have it thinned.  Or you can have the rings soldered together.  But I think it looks fine even with a tiny gap.

I got the half eternity band in the thinnest width.  It was tough but ultimately we didnt want to send the ring in to two different places if it needed to be resized or fixed.  We learned the hard way -this setting is so ornate if you have anyone other than Tacori mess with it, it will get messed up.  It was a huge ordeal getting my ring fixed after the jeweler jacked up my resizing!  

The white gold doesnt look different but the metals wear differently over time and you might see the difference over time so be careful.

Post # 10
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

jholler25:  can I see more pictures of your ring!?

The topic ‘Tacori 2620 Wedding Band Possibilities?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors