(Closed) Tacori 2627RD or 2565RD9 – Is it classic and timeless?

posted 10 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Is this ring timeless/classic?

Yes

No

I'd consider it

• Post # 17
    235 posts
    Helper bee

I have tried on both and I found the first one with the halo to be too much, it wasnt really classic to me- it was more like ‘how many more diamonds can we fit on this thing.’ I like the second one much better and was actually going to get it but I worried about the wedding band issue too and ultimately chose another Tacori. 

Post # 19
    688 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I have the 2565RD- i’m biased but i LOVE it, obviously! I think it’s so delicate and pretty looking.

I think it is more timeless than the first, halos are very pretty but I don’t find them classic at all. Plus if you have a great center stone you don’t need the stuff around it to distract. 

I am not sure if either ring is ‘timeless,’ but short of a solitaire on a plain band, I’m not sure any rings are timeless, I mean even teh colo rmetal you choose dates a ring.

I think if you get any tacori you will lov eit, the details on their rings are really fantastic.

Here’s a pic of mine:  

Edit: not sure if that’ pic is working, work computer is weird!

Post # 21
    3260 posts
    Sugar bee

I prefer the second link, because that’s the one I want! lol Ive been eyeing it for months. I like the radiant cut better than princess with that type of band, its more continous and subtle looking

Post # 22
    29 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I’ve had the Tacori 2565rd9 for 6 months now and I have to say that I still get complements on it from complete strangers every single day.  I know that I am biased, but when I look at my ring I just feel like it it the most beautiful ring in the world.  The small pave diamonds on the twisted band are so sparkly and catch the light in such a stunning, understated way.  This ring is so classic and elegant, it will never be out of style like some of the bulky halo rings that people are getting these days.  The first ring looks beautiful as well.  Congratulations!

Post # 23
    198 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Wow Seaside I thought that ring was amazing from the picture on the website but I just love it on your finger! Can I ask what carat your center stone is and what band you’ve chosen to accompany it?

Post # 24
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I like the second one best but I am partial to round stones and its similar to mine.  I think what makes something classic and timeless is all in your own taste.  If its something your gut loves, I’d say the decision is made. πŸ™‚

This is mine….its Neil Lane.  I love the style especially the sides and the sparkle is amazing, make it hard to even photograph.  What band do you have your eye on to go with them?  The pic at the bottom shows the band for mine, actually fits better than the stock photo, not so much gap.

Post # 26
    1457 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I have the 462Rehearsal Dinner6, and I never pass up the opportunity to post my lovely ring! I have only had it for about a month so far, and I can’t stop staring at it. Mine is very similar to MrsCoachBtoBee’s ring, except the band is kinda crescent shaped. I looove it, and I got it because I have tiny hands and rings like the ones you posted just overwhelmed my baby fingers. I like to think mine is timeless and classic. I absolutely love all the Tacoris though, they are just so detailed and beautiful! I suggest when you go shopping to just try on as many as you can, you never really know what you will like til you see it on your finger. Good luck, this is such an exciting time πŸ™‚

Post # 27
    2194 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

Both are really beautiful! I have a friend with a similiar ring, but with an emerald cut diamond. It’s gorgeous.

I agree with PP, the only “timeless” ring is a soliaire. However, my mom has a 6 prong solitaire on a yellow gold band, and I have to say, it looks dated.

So honestly, if you love it now, you’ll love it forever.

Post # 28
    50 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I have to say that the 2565 seems more timeless to me, although they are both stunning. My best friend has the second one and I drool every time I see it! 

Post # 29
    1018 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

i have the 2565 and i love it, although its a pretty bias argument =) I love all of the detail and how great the center diamond looks surrounded by all of the detail diamonds. its truely a gorgeous ring!!

Post # 31
    853 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

They are both wonderful rings! Lucky you!! To me, a round is more timeless than any other shape. Please let us know what you choose!!! Halos are considered very trendy nowadays also, like other bees have been saying. I see the princess halo as very trendy and modern for the time. Good luck in your choosing! 

The topic ‘Tacori 2627RD or 2565RD9 – Is it classic and timeless?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors