(Closed) Tacori 2627RD or 2565RD9 – Is it classic and timeless?

posted 10 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Is this ring timeless/classic?

Yes

No

I'd consider it

• Post # 47
    683 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Gorgeous choice!! My ring was custom designed with the inspiration being the Tacori2565. I get compliments on it quite a bit, I love the unique design and the twist setting reminds me of the symbol for eternity which I think is quite romantic for an e-ring Laughing Congrats and wear it in good health!!

Post # 49
    683 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Thank you!! And yes, eye candy is always welcome.

Post # 50
    55 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Hey ladies! I know it’s a little late – but in case anyone was looking.  I have the  Tacori 2565 – and I love it!  I went to the jewlers this weekend to pick out my wedding band because I didn’t like how the one that is supposed to go with it creates a halo on the diamond. 

I ended up custom ordering a Tacori band that contours to the engagement ring (called a tracer) but does not create that halo or crown with the engagement diamond.  The cost is only a few hundred over what the Tacori wedding band cost – and it looks beautiful.   I’ll post pics once it comes in (has a 3 week turn around).

Just a different option if you didn’t want to do a straight band, and liked something that nestled with your engagement ring.

Post # 51
    1936 posts
    Buzzing bee

My TAcori is similar to this ring, but a little different and I of course think it’s timeless and classic 🙂

Post # 53
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I absolutely LOVE the 2565Rehearsal Dinner9.  Thats the one I’ve picked out as well!

The topic ‘Tacori 2627RD or 2565RD9 – Is it classic and timeless?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors