(Closed) Take 102 off the list!

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
2529 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@kendra389:  My summer is very busy! I am doing an internship for school and working a part-time (flexible hours) job in between, and taking a summer class (for which I need to do some homework before class tonight, yikes). 

My SO and I went for a wonderful romantic vacation. . . I thought it might happen then, but it didn’t. There’s so little time this summer when we have time to relax around each other and where I’ll actually be home consistently, that I kind of doubt it will happen at all before the winter. 

There is one thing that made me wonder recently– he has links to 2 rings I like in his email. One of them is made by an Etsy seller, whose sold items I sometimes look at Embarassed. Recently a ring very, very like the one I told him I like sold. Hmmmm. . . trying not to read too much into that, especially since it is a very popular shop!!

Your ring is absolutely fabulous, by the way!! 

Are you guys living together at last? How is your summer going (other than getting engaged, of course!!)?

Post # 33
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

@kendra389:  OMG congratualtions you’re ring (Rock ;)) is stunning. 

Post # 34
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

congrats!!!! stunning rock

Post # 35
1357 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@kendra389:  OMG Eeeeeeeeekk……he did it!!!! yay your ring is Gorgeous congrats girl you must be on cloud 9 right now hahaha enjoy it 🙂

Post # 37
1883 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Congrats!!!

The topic ‘Take 102 off the list!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors