(Closed) Take 139 off the list

posted 7 years ago in Proposals
Post # 17
555 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

@sweetnick:  That’s such a beautiful story, and your ring is stunning! Congratulations!

Post # 18
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Beach

Beautiful Ring 🙂 Congratulations sound like a lovley proposal.. Good luck planning 🙂

Post # 19
2609 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Madison, WI

Congratulations!

Post # 20
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

@sweetnick:  Wow! Reading your message was like having a visit from the Ghost of Engagement Future (a happy pleasant ghost that is!) It’s crazy! SO and I have been dating the same amount of time and this Valentine’s Day holiday (Feb 12-16) SO has planned for us to take a trip to some place he hasn’t let on to yet.  Like you, I ALWAYS help him in planning trips and usually book them as well once we have decided on the details.  This will be the first time SO has complete control of the reins and I am DYING with anticipation! All he is willing to disclose is a packing list which he won’t give to me until some time this weekend. I am excited to be taking a mid-winter vacation like this and I am trying to just enjoy it for the fun time it will undoubtedly be but I can’t help but see myself holding my breath every time he makes a funny move (tying his shoe, picking up a coin, digging in his pockets for his wallet, etc.). Embarassed I’m going to work hard and pray hard not to think ever simple, sweet moment is THE MOMENT! particularly if he has no proposal plans out of this trip. Send up your thoughts and prayers for me Friday!

Post # 21
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

@sweetnick:  Oh! And GORGEOUS ring by the way! I absolutely LOVE it! <3 Congratulations to the both of you! Smile

Post # 22
Hostess
7547 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

YAY! Congrats! 

Post # 23
919 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Beautiful ring! congrats! 

Post # 24
1603 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@sweetnick:  that ring is gorgeous and I loved your story! Yay vegan bees!

The topic ‘Take 139 off the list’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors