1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@bbsoon2be:  Aww, that’s seriously adorable. πŸ™‚  

Post # 18
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@bbsoon2be:  Ha, not only were you not the only one, but I was soooo shocked (when I opened the door to him on bended knee) I closed the door in his face!

Him: Will you be my wife? [Intro’d by many, many sweet things that I can, again, not remember.]

Me: *door closes in face* You’re doing this now? Right now? (<–yelled through the door)

Him: Is that a “yes?”

Post # 20
654 posts
Busy bee

@bbsoon2be:  This is almost making me want to start or search for a thread that talks about the funny/expected parts of a proposal!

Post # 21
768 posts
Busy bee

Your ring is beautiful and your proposal sounds adorable! Congratulations!

Post # 23
7960 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

congratulations!  gorgeous ring.

Post # 24
1189 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@bbsoon2be:  congrats!  That is a lovely song, I used to hang out at the lead singers (Will) house when I was in HS :). I was friends with his sister. It’s funny to think that he was that annoying little kid back in the day And now I hear him on the radio. 

LOVE your ring. I have a very similar radiant diamond from James Allen as well!!

Post # 25
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Congratulations! Your ring is so beautiful! I don’t think I’ve seen one quite like it – very pretty.

Post # 26
3195 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1999

Wonderful engagement story and a beautiful ring!!

Post # 28
408 posts
Helper bee

congratulations πŸ™‚

Post # 29
115 posts
Blushing bee

Congratulations!!

Post # 30
Hostess
2203 posts
Buzzing bee

ahhh!!! you were only 10 above me on “the list” I always keep an eyeout for people who are near me!  Congrats girl!!

Post # 31
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - Makena Cove

Thats such a great proposal! I love your radiant, its gorgeous! Congratulations to you and your new fiance!

The topic ‘Take #227 off the list! I'm engaged!!!! VERY PIC HEAVY’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors