(Closed) Take 272 off the list. He said he doesn't want to be with me.

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
8036 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

@hotteatherapy:  I experienced something similar in my early-mid 20s. I really wanted to marry my boyfriend, and he just did not want to. I ended up breaking up with him for the last time after 5 years on/off. Not directly because I knew marriage wasn’t in the cards, but because I was just sick of his crap. We were on entirely different pages… emotionally, financially, career-wise… just everything. I was ready to be an adult, he wanted to party and not have any real responsibilities. I felt relieved after a couple of months. I spent a year by myself, and then I met my husband.

Post # 33
1848 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Oh goodness. (hugs) I hope that in the future you will find that happiness you deserve. I’m sorry.

It’s funny how things work out.

Post # 34
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

This just means you were meant for bigger and better HUGSSSSSSSSSSS and just take it one day at a time eventually time will heal the hurt.

Post # 35
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

You poor thing 🙁 you need pyjamas, junk food and some funny chick flicks for the next few days 🙂

Post # 36
8686 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@hotteatherapy:  oh, wow. I’m very sorry. I definitely understand how you feel. I spent over 6 years with someone who basically told me the same thing (and showed me also). 

Post # 37
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

@hotteatherapy:  I’m so sorry you’re going through this. Keep your chin up and remember that you deserve someone who is a better match for you and you’ll find that person when you’re ready.

Post # 41
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

@hotteatherapy:  I’m so sorry for your pain. It’s HIS loss though, he’s just not ready for your level of awesomeness! Douchebag. 

Just focus on yourself now and someone worth your time and love will come along soon. And a little chocolate has never hurt an aching heart either. If I were anywhere near you I’d bring over a whole bucket! 

(((hugs)))

Post # 42
1213 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

I’m so sorry.  Take one day at a time.  Each passing day will be wasier than the last.  ((hugs))

The topic ‘Take 272 off the list. He said he doesn't want to be with me.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors