(Closed) Tall centerpieces …I just adore them

posted 12 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I would check party rental places in your area. I know MidwayPartyRentals.com in MN and http://www.apresparty.com have similar things too – again in MN though.

Most of these rental places have things of this sort and are willing to locate what you want or need if you request it.

Even if you are not in MN, I am guessing by contacting these places they might be able to tell you of similar places in your area.

Good luck and hope you find exactly what your looking for!


Post # 5
26 posts
  • Wedding: October 2007

My florist is renting them to me for a nominal fee… you may want to check with your florist too.

The topic ‘Tall centerpieces …I just adore them’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors