(Closed) Tall… flower… thingy?

posted 11 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
30398 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Most florists rent these floral stands- also some party rental places/ They can be wrought iron stands- white or black, or pedestals that the vase sits on.


Post # 4
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I think the ones I’ve seen most often are basically a pillar with a vase on top.

Post # 5
393 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Usually these are not vases on top. They have a place for floral foam that you put the flowers on. They can be called anything from candelabras to pedestal stands. Good luck in your search 🙂

The topic ‘Tall… flower… thingy?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors