(Closed) Tara Keely 2160- any bees have this dress? SO FRUSTRATED.

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I can’t really give you advice because I’m the same way. πŸ™ I think I love a dress and then have second thoughts and then find another one I feel like I like just as much.  I’ll probably have dress regret if I just take everyone’s advice and stop looking.  It was much easier saying yes to the guy… πŸ™‚

That being said, I think it’s a gorgeous dress and it’s not boring at all. 

Post # 5
1917 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

It’s lovely, but it doesn’t sound like this is your dress.  I tried on over 100 dresses before purchasing the one that I bought. You’ll know when you don’t want to go looking anymore.

Post # 7
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

The Tara Keely is really pretty but thread-stalking you, I would say I’m a huge fan of 1) the dress above, which has a similar style to the one your Fiance picked… and then 2) #5 on your poll.

Like louisianablue said, it doesn’t sound like your dress πŸ™‚ And with almost a year to your wedding, if you’re not happy now, that’s plenty of time for dress regret to set in.

Post # 8
11364 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

@Dell79:  Just from the little I know about you from reading your posts, I don’t think that Tara Keely has the wow factor that you’re seeking.  I definitely think you need some bling! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 9
587 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I reallllly like the Tara Keely but I’m more of a subtle dress, BIG STATEMENT JEWELS type of girl. I dont think the dress is boring at all but it’s also not very dramatic. What’s your venue? (As an NYC bride myself)

Post # 10
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love Tara Keely’s dresses…the low back…SEXY, the lace lovely! but I’m biased. πŸ™‚

Post # 11
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Like you need another option πŸ˜‰ but have you looked at Jim Hjelm dresses? I loved them when I first started looking and almost went with one. There seem to be quite a few that sound like what you’re looking for πŸ™‚ just a thought.

Post # 12
25 posts
Newbee

Do you have any ideas on your dream dress? You may search online for more dresses and choose the one you feel in love with immediately. It maybe better that you will find the dress you want. 

Post # 13
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I feel you girl.  I had the same problem!  I loved something about every dress and they all looked good on me.  I make the big mistake of buying 3 dresses though so I hope you don’t fall into the same categorie that I did!  My advice would be to wait.  Wait until THE dress finds you.  It will happen, I promise.  You have plenty of time.  Just keep looking.  Also, make sure you go to a salon where you trust the consultant.  I never would have even tried MY dress on if it wasn’t for her.  She really listened to the things I liked and disliked.  She was a real miracle worker!  I don’t think you have to narrow down the silhouette.  I was a little undecided myself whether to go with aline or trumpet.  It’ll work out, don’t worry πŸ™‚

Post # 16
587 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Dell79:  beautiful! I think a modern dress would be totally fine for that venue but I’m all for contrasts. My Fiance is from LI and we’ll have our second ceremony (he’s Indian) there!

The topic ‘Tara Keely 2160- any bees have this dress? SO FRUSTRATED.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors