- 9 years ago
- Wedding: April 2011
For a long time I have been seeing posts about tattoo cover up and what works best. In my line of work I do this for a living and am now here to share with you what to buy and how to do this at home.
1. shave the area ( both arms to match if need be )
2. dry completely. no lotion. no primer.
3. apply MAC pro longwear concealer ($17.00) let it dry completely.
4. apply cinema secret ultimate foundation-or any water proof/sweat proof formula. ($24.00)
5. apply with fingers, thick layer and mixing tones to achieve a natural look. do not use a brush or sponge.
6. powder generously and apply bronzer where needed. Bronze your other arm/leg to match.
email me with questions.