(Closed) Taxes

posted 8 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Depends on how complicated yours taxes are.  Mine are very simple, 1040-ez so I use TurboTax free edition.

Post # 4
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

i used HRB online. HRB is also free for simple returns up to the 15th.  as the PP mentioned, TT also has a free edition.  Just go to either website and check it out! 

Post # 5
5797 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

I use Turbotax deluxe, its $30 to file a state return and free for federal

Post # 6
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We use TurboTax online.  I think it’s really easy to use.

Post # 7
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

Ours are a lot more complicated. We rent out a condo that we own and own a separate house, so we go and get them done somewhere. It was $60 for us to get them done.

Post # 8
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I use TurboTax Online, one step up from the free edition because it will import last years returns and info.

The topic ‘Taxes’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors