(Closed) TBL:wedding bee edition! t. IV —-> week 1 winner & week 2 support!

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Wow good job everyone πŸ™‚ I just wanted to share another awesome treadmill workout I just tried today for the first time. Holy cow it is freakin hard lol.  It doesn’t look so bad but my outer thighs are burning so bad! 

You save this pic and then make it bigger so you can see it better.  Also, I would reccommend when doing the side shuffles to start out at a speed of 2.0 instead of 3.0, at least until you get the hang of it! Good luck you guys πŸ™‚

Post # 4
204 posts
Helper bee

Great job last week, everyone!  I didn’t get to the gym today, but I did think of y’all and resist a midday candy break – that counts for something, right?  Hope everyone has a good week. 

Post # 5
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Ugh. 0.4% makes me so upset! And I know this weekend is going to suck because I’m heading to Tuscaloosa for the game, which means lots of alcohol, but I’m going to try hard just to have a few light beers!

Today I did well eating calorie-wise, but I want to spread them out over 5-6 meals rather than 3.  I also came home from work and did Jillian Michaels’ 6 week 6 pack video. 

Goals for the rest of the week: Eat 5-6 meals a day, drink 2 liters of water a day, finish week 7 of C25K, do a workout video every weekday, and hopefully not completely blow all of my progress this weekend!

Post # 6
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yay! Congrats to everyone! Seeing the percentages makes me want to work harder…lol 

Post # 8
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Good job ladies!!! I hope my week is better than last week! I have a lot of work to do after eating out yesterday at lunch and at dinner… Ugh. Think I gained 3 lbs in one day!!!!

Good luck this week!

Post # 9
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Great job everyone!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

I think I need to stop weighing myself everyday because apparently I gained 2 lbs between yesterday morning and today. ugh. So frustrating!  I know it’s probably just water weight or some normal fluctuation, but it just makes my goal of 146 by next week seem so far!

As for my goals this week… already ate 2 small meals, did w7d1 of c25k, and drank a liter of water.  Have to eat 3 more meals, drink another liter of water, and do a workout video when I get home to stay on track!

Post # 12
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Mrs.Mittens:. @Boston Bee: I too am an obsessive weigher. I’ve discovered a bit of a pattern in my weight throughout the week because of it. When I see a higher number and it is a Monday or Tuesday I just remind myself that those days I tend to be a little heavier that that is the normal trend for me. Kind of wierd but it keeps me from getting too discouraged.

Post # 13
204 posts
Helper bee

Made it to the gym today for spinning and pilates.  I feel pretty tired, but otherwise great!  I’m not sure how many more times I’ll make it to the gym this week – I’m shooting for at least twice more.  I’ll be traveling all weekend, though, so I’m not sure.  I’ll try!

Post # 14
568 posts
Busy bee

I have had a decent last two days.  I have not eaten perfectly but I have done WAY better than last week.  I have actually made it to the gym for some tough workouts.  It helps that our insurance gives a discount depending upon how often you go to the gym.  That has gotten me there this week.  I have a training session tonight so I am hoping to learn some new things that I can incorporate into my work out.  

Post # 16
568 posts
Busy bee

I went to a personal training session today that came free when I signed up at the gym.  It was supposed to be on Monday but they called and rescheduled for today.  I almost died.  I only worked out for 35-45 minutes not the full hour because some of this meeting was talking but I seriously feel like jello.  I really liked it and wish I had more money so I could actually afford a trainer.  It also made me realize how horrible of a contestant I would make on The Biggest Loser because I am not very good at fighting through the pain or fatigue.  I am so tired I am ready to go to bed now and it is not even 9pm yet!

The topic ‘TBL:wedding bee edition! t. IV —-> week 1 winner & week 2 support!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors