(Closed) TBL:wedding bee edition! t. IV —-> week 1 winner & week 2 support!

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 17
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@jessjess: After watching the Biggest Loser I always wonder how I would do under all the pressure with a trainer! I’m pretty sure I would break down and cry haha. That’s awesome you at least got to try it and see how it is with a trainer!

Post # 19
204 posts
Helper bee

I made it to spinning after class this week and I feel great!  It always surprises me how good I feel after going to the gym.  I also weighed myself tonight because I’ll be traveling all weekend and I’m not keen on hunting for a scale when I could be spending valuable time with Mr. Q.  I know I’m a day early, so I don’t know if it counts, but I came in at 195.6, just about two pounds down from last week (and better than I expected, honestly).  Hope everyone else has been having a good week.  

Post # 20
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I somehow made it to the gym and got a good workout in tonight.  I am so sore from yesterdays with the personal trainer and almost didn’t go to the gym tonight because of it.  I hurt.  But it is a good hurt.  

I have one more week at my current job and will start a new one the following week.  I apparently have no self control with food at the current place because of all the delicious junk food they keep on hand.  The next place is “clean” so I should be ok… maybe I’ll start losing weight again once that job starts.  

The topic ‘TBL:wedding bee edition! t. IV —-> week 1 winner & week 2 support!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors