- 5 years ago
As we obsessed about together yesterday, I am deliberating over my custom tea-length from Dolly Couture. I have all the details picked out except one!
– Avila Bay (see below for stock image)
– Champagne (pink) silk with sheer ivory polka dot overlay (which will also be polka dots for the sleeve) So the entire dress is the color of the belt below.
– A-line skirt (instead of standard with pleats), with a longer length since I’m tall
– Black thinner belt with flower (although I’m not sure about the flower part)
– Extra chifonne petticoats: In Black? or another color?? My BFF just said that the black on the petticoats and the black belt would be too much catching the eye and matchy matchy. She recommends a lighter color. I don’t think they have a matching champagne, so that leaves peach, light pink, dusty, berry, natural or white. What do you think??
Remember the entire dress is Champagne like the belt below. Oh and I want to keep the black belt because it emphasizes my waist nicely. 🙂 Oh and please don’t say blue because it’s just not my favorite color… 😉
- This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Gwendolyn88.