(Closed) Tea Length Dress under $1000…

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Davids Bridal has quite a few tea length styles for WELL under $1k – they use flash, so it’s not easy to cut and paste pictures. I would also try Alfred Angelo. This really shouldn’t be difficult, unless you have a criteria you haven’t mentioned yet.

Post # 5
1014 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I went with a Dolly Couture dress, and i’m so glad i did.  it was a little under 1k.

David’s Bridal also has a handful of shorter dresses, most in the $400-600 range.

Post # 6
677 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I got my reception dress at Davids Bridal, it was tea length on sale for $50, make sure you look at their sale and online clearance! they have a TON of short wedding dresses on sale for under $100.

Post # 8
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Alfred Angelo has no tea length dresses. They have mullet dresses.

Here are the tea lengths I tried on at DB

I’m getting this for my Rehearsal Dinner

Alfred Angelo had dresses that are long in the back and short in the front. David’s Bridal has one like that and I didn’t even come out of the dressing room.

Dolly Couture has tea length dresses under $1000

Even the Justin Alexander 8465 is under $1000

Post # 10
677 posts
Busy bee

@Miss Tattoo:

hahaha you call them mullet dresses too! I thought that was just me, ugh I see those EVERYWHERE now, not my taste at all!

Post # 11
2550 posts
Sugar bee

I had my reception Dress made in China for under $300 including shipping.  I went the China route because I couldn’t find a vintage dress that I liked in the color and my size.   Plus, I had a specific dress in mind.   I would also check out preownedweddingdresses.com, recycledbride.com, and oncewed.com

Post # 12
4485 posts
Honey bee

Dolly Couture has beautiful tea length dresses that are very inexpensive (well under $1K and are said to be good quality)

Post # 15
1271 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@Miss. Flutterby:  i second the unique-vintage.com suggestion…they’ve got so many cute tea-length gowns.  i plan on getting a Rehearsal Dinner dress from them.

also, if you can’t find something you like, why can’t you get a full-length gown shortened to tea-length?

The topic ‘Tea Length Dress under $1000…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors