(Closed) Teal & Burgundy/Red or Teal & Fuschia/Raspberry/Magenta

posted 9 years ago in Themes
Post # 3
2324 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Ok, you us to pick Red and Teal or Pink and Teal? Or do you want me to weigh Teal and Burgundy and Teal and Pink, because it’s a different answer for that. I’m for teal and red vs. Teal and Pink, but if you mean Teal and Burgundy, I would be for the Teal and Pink. 🙂 Confusing! 

Post # 5
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Franciscan Gardens

I’m for teal and pink! I can’t quite visualize the red/burgandy teal combo- my first thought was Ick! do you have any pictures to show with this combo? Also the teal/pink combo seems like it’s more fitting for a beach scene.

Post # 6
700 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Teal and pink by a beach sounds like you’d be pulling amazing colors out from the water and the sky!  I don’t think of burgundy at the beach really…

Go for it! 

Post # 7
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I actually like your original plan of teal and red/burgundy.  It’s so unexpected!  I think in September, at a beach, it would be perfect.  You can still make things playful.  I think there was a post about this color scheme on the Grey Likes Weddings blog. 

Post # 8
2324 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I think if it’s both red and burgundy, I’m going to have to go with teal and pink. I really can’t picture all three together, but I love red and teal together. Also, if it’s by or on the beach, I really think burgundy is going to be too dark.

The topic ‘Teal & Burgundy/Red or Teal & Fuschia/Raspberry/Magenta’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors