(Closed) Teal bridesmaid dresses around $150!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m actually doing Jade Dessy dresses for my bridesmaids. I’m letting each of them pick their own style of dress. I just told them the fabric type and color and letting them do the rest of the work. My bridesmaids are all VERY different and I knew I would never be able to make all of the them 100% happy if I had them wear the same dress. Not sure if you’re interested in doing something like that. 

Also, one of my friends who recently got married said that most stores will match online prices.  So might be worth a google search to find some prices online and then bring them to the store and see if they’ll match the prices. Good luck! Hope this helps!!!

Post # 6
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Have you seen the Alfred Angelo “tealness”? I was having the same issue as you, and this color was pefect! My girls ended up buying a prom dress from Kohl’s that fit that color exactly!

Post # 7
1014 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We went with niagara from dessy/Alfred sung, but we ordered from bestbridalprices.com We ended up saving about $100 per dress. I’d check out the site to see if they have the style you like. I was very pleased with the whole process and we had the dresses in about 8 weeks. They are authentic designer dresses, not knock offs.

Post # 8
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I love eBay for bridesmaid dresses myself. It’s where mine are from. 

Here’s one for $50

Post # 9
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Have you tried david’s bridal? I don’t find the colors to be too true online and I liked them a lot more in person.

Post # 11
1014 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@WYAtoch if the dress listed on the dessy site as being available in a certain color in all the different lines (after six/alfred sung/etc), it should be an exact match. I ordered their swatch book, and it only shows each color once, and it’s not separated by dress line. I hope that helps, and makes sense! Let me know if you have any more questions about dessy or bestbridalprices, I’m happy to help!

Post # 13
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

BariJay style 216 in Peacock.  Color is beautiful.  Looks bluer online, but is the perfect teal in person.  Dresses were under $120.

Post # 14
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have 4 NEW really pretty teal dresses. The sizes are 5 & 13 (3 in size 13.) The ruching in the dress is very flattering on different body types. They also have a little bit of padding in the bust area for support…and the material is a stretch satin. $90 each, I’ll even ship them for free!

Post # 15
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@WYAtocha:  I ended up going with Chiffon fabric. Our wedding is on the beach so I felt like it fit the look and feel we were going for the best. There were over 80 different styles to choose from in Jade with the chiffon fabric so I figured there had be ONE dress style that they each would like. I just received a swatch of the fabric the other day and the color is perfect! I hope you’ve been able to make some progress!

The topic ‘Teal bridesmaid dresses around $150!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors