(Closed) Teleflora/FTD/1800Flowers/Proflowers

posted 10 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I havent but my fiance used Teleflora TWICE and both times the flowers never arrived on the right day (my birthday and valentines day) and they were NOT what he ordered even though he ordered both two weeks in advance. They actually take orders and fax it to local florists and they try to recreate the photo. So i would NOT reccomend Teleflora.

Post # 4
2434 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

Check out this post:

DIY flower vendor recommendations?

There are lots of suggestions for where to get flowers.  I got mine from Blooms by the Box and they have prearranged centerpieces (you just put them in a vase) for pretty cheap (and they offer free shipping).  I didn’t get the centerpieces, but all the flowers I did order were lovely, arrived ontime, etc (you can see them on that post).

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee

I ordered my bridesmaids bouquets from proflowers.  They came with some of the boutineers a little brown on the edges, and i called the number and they sent a replacement for all of the boutineers and corsages the next day without any questions.  So I was pretty pleased.  They come incredibly well packed and are easy to transport to the wedding site without damage. 

I also ordered my bouquet from http://www.fiftyflowers.com.  Those flowers came wilted, but when the were rehydrated according the the instructions, they looked great.  You might look there as well.  They had terrific prices!  I also considered Costco, but they didn’t have the flowers I wanted, but they had good service, just in inquiring.  good luck

Post # 6
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

I’ve received flowers from Proflowers several times and have sent them from there as well.  They have always arrived the day they were suppose to and have arrived in excellant condition.  The best thing is that they arrive closed and then open within a day or two so you have them so much longer. 

I have had a bad experience with 1800Flowers where the flowers that were sent were lost and didn’t show up until days later and I have received flowers from them that died two days later.

Post # 7
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I have sent Proflowers to my mom for special occassions at least 10 times, and only once was there a problem.  Some tulips I sent died the next day.  She called Proflowers, and they sent new ones the next day.  I recommend you have them send you the flowers 1 or 2 days early.

The topic ‘Teleflora/FTD/1800Flowers/Proflowers’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors