(Closed) tell me how comfortable nina & badgley badgley mischka 4″ shoes are

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I ordered both types and I ended up returning both.  I feel comfortable in high heels, but the Badgley Mischka were just too high!  And the Nina’s I thought were just uncomfortable.  I ended up with Paris Hilton Senorita (with lots of band aids).  The height was good, they were comfortable for the most part, but definitely rubbed after awhile.

Post # 4
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Personally, the Nina’s I’ve owned have not been very comfortable in my opinion. I’ve never owned badgley Mischkas, so I can’t speak to those.

My most comfortable 4+” heels that I’ve ever owned are Menbur brand – wider toe box and hidden platforms to make them easier on the feet. Paco Mena and Avance brand shoes are comfy too, but Menbur takes the cake.

What kind of shoes are you looking for?

Post # 5
5494 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2011

I can’t speak about Nina because I’ve never tried them on.  However, my wedding shoes are B&M and I’ve tried on many of their styles.  They are hit or miss.  Some are very comfortable while others are terribly uncomfortable.  For instance I have the Hyde shoe and love them.  Super comfy.  I’ve tried on the Randall style and another closed toed one with ruffles on the back which were both horrible uncomfortbale,(especially Randall). You just have to go try them on.

Post # 7
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

My Bagdley Mischkas are not comfortable. At all. Right now I’m even debating wearing them for the wedding. I wore them to a fitting and felt like I was going to fall over 10 minutes in. 🙁

Post # 8
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m wearing different shoes for the wedding, but I have one pair of Badgley Mischkas and they’re not bad for the height.  I had to practice in them for awhile and if I dont wear them for too long, I have to re-practice before I go out; they are definitely tall, but they’re so fun!  No more soreness than you’d expect for such a high heel.

I wore short Ninas for one of my proms and had blisters halfway through…so that was the last time I wore a Nina shoe, though I’m sure newer/different styles are better.

Post # 9
3620 posts
Sugar bee

@spoonoutmyheart – are you looking for a white/ivory shoe or a colored shoe?

Post # 10
3620 posts
Sugar bee

Here are some Menbur, Paco Mena and Avance shoes that might fit the bill, all available on http://www.endless.com:

Post # 11
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I will be wearing Nina shoes for our wedding and honestly, they aren’t very comfortable. I HAD to get them, though because my name is Nina 🙂 I’ve been trying to break them in a bit at my house but I’ll definitely be changing into flats for the reception!

Post # 12
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I have the randalls and I love them and they are comfortable.

Post # 13
1962 posts
Buzzing bee

Really depends on the Bridesmaid or Best Man shoe.  Forrester was really comfy.  Frank was too.

Post # 15
3620 posts
Sugar bee

@spoonoutmyheart, in that case DEFINITELY look at Menbur shoes (Paco Mena and Avance too) – they are SO comfortable. My wedding shoes were Menburs and I didn’t take them off all night. I wear them to work all the time now too!

The topic ‘tell me how comfortable nina & badgley badgley mischka 4″ shoes are’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors