Post # 1
I know we all have those certain things in our collection of makeup, lotions, etc, that we couldn’t live without! Personally, I’m always on the lookout for new items that will make my life a little brighter. 😉
So tell the hive, what items can you not live without and why?
Post # 3
Vichy Normaderm facewash and a facial buffer from Body Shop… my skin is always clear and super smooth!
Post # 4
Pure Minerals 4 in 1 Pressed Power AND Pure Minerals green tinted primer.
Post # 5
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation!! Seriously loooove this stuff.
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara. Ah-mazing!
And cherry Chapstick. I’d die without that!
Post # 6
@sanjessica: I used to have this stuff and LOVED it! I need to make a trip into the city and get some more, eventually. 😉
I have a few things that I don’t know what I would do without.
My Olay Pro X facial cleaner. The $30 of a clarisonic? Please and thank you! It makes my face AMAZING! And I work in a restaurant, so I’m washing off tons of grease on a daily basis.
My Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette. I would fight someone to the death for this stuff. I use it every day and I absolutely LOVE the colors!
Moroccan Oil. I buy the FX Moroccan Oil for $5 from Walmart, and I am totally swoon how it makes my hair feel and look.
Mac ProWear Concealer. I don’t use foundation, and this concealer makes that possible. $18 well spent, and it lasts me about a year!
Post # 7
@PacificMrs: i use more than this but i can’t live without:
1. burdock root facial scrub
Post # 8
@PacificMrs: I can’t live without Urban Decay Primer Potion (for eyes). My skin isn’t oily, but my eyelids are. This stuff keeps my eyeshadow put all day.
I just bought the champagne colored one and I am dying to try it. I love their Naked palette and it should go well with it.
I also love Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara. I have naturally long lashes so it’s really the thickness that I’m going for, and it works wonders. I like it better than Dior and lots of other brands I’ve tried.
Post # 9
I am really fickle when it comes to beauty products – I’m always ready to try something new! But there are certain holy grail products that I can’t do without:
– Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer. I’ve had this for maybe 5 years and it’s still going strong.
– Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
– Make Up For Ever cake eyeliner, which I think is discontinued now. I love cake liners to give the most precise, pigmented line
– Dr Jarts BB Cream, the original BB cream that started the industry trend
– Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil. Mine is a dark taupe/grey that’s so much softer on me than the usual black/reddish-brown pencils and powders out there.
– Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Other curlers crimp and pull, this one gives the perfect long-lasting, gentle curl.
– Bioderma Crealine/Sensibio H20 cleansing/makeup removing water. This stuff is a godsend. I work in TV and it’s the most effective, gentle and soothing makeup remover/toner/all-round magic water. Great for sensitive skin types (same goes for the whole Bioderma range)
– Essie nail enamel in Lollipop. It’s my perfect red, slightly orange and really pops.
– Moroccan Oil for my hair. I have super-thick hair, and this makes it really soft and somehow my hair dries in half the time it normally takes!
– Nuxe Lip Balm…one of the few matte lipbalms out there. It’s very effective and perfect for prepping lips with.
Post # 10
- Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall
Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quads!
Mary Kay Eye Shadow Primer
Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara
Post # 11
– A local woman’s skincare line–that plus the regimen she gave me have really done wonders for my skin.
– ELF cream liner (and the single liner brush–not the one that comes with it)
– Cover Girl Lash Blast waterproof mascara
– ELF Studio blush in Pink Passion
– Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover
– Bare Minerals foundation (and Everyday Minerals kabuki brush)
– ELF mineral shadow in Celebrity
– Organix argan oil
– Up & Up cocoa butter lotion
Post # 12
I cannot live without Vaseline. I use it daily & nightly on my lips. I’ve even started using it on my fingertips at night to help with the dry skin around my cuticles.
I love mascara.. I don’t care what brand, but mascara is a must everyday I’m going out.
Post # 13
Estee Lauder double wear stay-in-place concealer–does exactly what it says it does, stays in place all day, not cakey, works on undereye circles and blemishes, and one tube lasts a really long time
Estee Lauder Idealist even skintone illuminator–I use this as a moisturizer/primer, it’s really lightweight and makes my skin perfectly smooth and ready for makeup
Urban Decay eye makeup, especially liners– Warning: you won’t be able to go back to any other eyeliner after using UD. Lasts all day, easily smudge-able, amazing colors.
Vaseline! — I use this to remove eye makeup, it works better than any fancy department store products
Victoria’s Secret shiny kiss lip gloss–looks good, smells good, tastes good 🙂
Also, I have extremely sensitive/allergic skin and none of these products bother my skin.
Post # 14
Rosebud salve, Guerlain mattifying face powder, and black eyeliner. 🙂
Post # 15
I will not walk out of the house without:
- under-eye concealer
- eyebrow pencil
Specific products that I love:
- Benefit Throb, it’s a light blush that’s just pinky enough for my super pale skin. It gives me a natural flush without making me look like a hooker.
- Stilla Yumberry, a light berry pink lip stain that looks pretty natural on me.
- Urban Decay Naked 2, a steal of a deal on their super neutral eye shadows
Post # 16
@Rubbs: Yesssss I love my vaseline too! I have about 5 of the little squeeze ones at work/house/purse and use them just like lipgloss.