Post # 1
Okay so today I was thinking about how lucky I am to have this man in my life. Now, I know that I’m not alone thinking this way, but I couldn’t help it after hearing a not so happy story about a friend of a friend’s relationship. This friend’s friend was basically ‘settling’ with a man because she felt that it was all she could ever find.
My fi is amazing to me because he:
1) He Loves to love me, and I mean physically and emotionally. Whether it be massaging my back after a long day of work, or just listening to me vent about all my problems, he is always doing/saying the right things.
2) He makes me laugh.
3) He cooks for me (I cook too, but he loves cooking!)…and packs my lunch.
4) He does our laundry, because he knows that I HATE doing laundry
5) He is patient with me. I’m a HUGE worry bug, and he always knows how to calm me down
6) He watches chick flicks with me. In return, I sit through tons of sports programs, and have gone to numerous football games, even though to this day I still don’t get the sport.
7) He goes food shopping while I sleep in on the weekends (because he knows how much I LOVE my beauty rest)
8) He is learning Spanish so he could communicate with my Grandmother
9) He is a hard worker and is studying for an extra licensing test so that he could potentially make more money for our future.
10) He takes care of his body by eating well and staying fit because he knows that he has to stick around with me until we grow old together (just like the couple from the movie “UP” lol)
Common Bee’s let’s show them off!
Post # 3
1. Wakes me up with a back massage
2. Is so insanely popular that everyone loves him
3. Treats our kitten like his own daughter and loves her to death
4. Supports me in everything I want to do … including taking jobs that would move us cross-country
5. Tells me my food is delicious
6. Shares bottles of wine with me
7. Ran my first 5k with me because he knew I was too nervous to do it alone
8. Lets me go out with my girlfriends without questioning me or getting jeaous (yes, I have had BFs in the past that caused issues with that)
9. Is willing to do anything to make me comfortable, inclluding turning the AC WAY up and paying a ridiculously high electric bill
10. Finished college and started an MBA because he knows I want to be a stay-at-home mom someday, so we’ll need to make more money on his salary.
Post # 4
1. Always says sorry.
2. Gets up first on weekends and makes me breakfast.
3. Makes me feel beautiful inside and out.
4. Loves our cat.
5. Has fun being silly.
6. Gets along with everyone.
7. Loves my family.
8. Reminds me to relax.
9. Makes me feel genuine.
10. Believes in us 100 percent.
Post # 5
🙂 I’ll play!!
1. He cooks dinner for me almost every night.
2. He lets me sleep in whenever I want, even though I resent him for sleeping in when I have to go to work on a Saturday morning.
3. “Whatever you want hunnie”.
4. He has a great sense of style.
5. He’s the most kind and caring person I’ve ever known, and would go to the end of the earth for me.
6. He’s adorable with our doggie, and I know he will be an amazing Daddy someday.
7. He does all the “man” chores around the house and the yard, and even helps me with dishes and tidying (yet, he has never asked me to help him mow the lawn ;))
8. He dedicates a lot of time and hard work to his education so he can get a great paying job, so I can be a SAHM in the future.
9. He’s my shoulder to cry on on the “down” days, and he is right there to keep me smiling and laughing on the “up” days 🙂
10. He’s DAMN sexy!!
Post # 6
1. He loves our doggies like little humans.
2. He rubs my feet after a long day even though they look like Fred Flintstone.
3. He comes to high school cheerleading competitions to watch the team I coach compete even though I’m pretty sure he hates it.
4. He makes me laugh, alot. And he laughs at my bad jokes.
5. I have to set 4 different alarms in the morning to wake up and he never, ever complains.
6. He takes the time to explain things to me that I don’t understand. Like how microwaves work or why flashovers happen.
7. He supports me in everything I do and encourages me to go for my dreams.
8. He’s genuine and kind. He makes me feel loved every day.
9. He’s passionate about work, his hobbies, and us.
10. He puts his family first, before everything, and I really admire him for it.
Post # 7
1)He tells me he loves my everyday even if we have a fight
2)He sits with me and tells me everything’s going to be ok when I’m going through a rough time
3)He knows how to push my buttons (in a good way)
4)He sits with me and holds me when he knows its going to thunder (I am scared of thunder and lightning)
5)He gives me an early wake up call every morning to save my a$$ from getting fired! I am not the most punctual of people
6)He always enjoys my cooking
7)He’s so gentle with our cats, treats them like babies which foreshadows in my mind to when we’ll have our own kids
8)He’ll pick up a gossip magazine for me when I’m feeling down b/c he knows the non-sense written in there will instantly cheer me up
9)He gets along with my parents so well and like being with me, as do they
10)He always puts me first so I know I can trust him forever
Post # 8
1. He makes me laugh every day–even on the days he drives me nuts.
2. He’s smart.
3. He lets me get away with more crankiness than I let him…
4. He is a great dancer and loves to dance with me!
5. I can always count on him to take care of anything that needs to be done, with the wedding or otherwise. If I say I’m out of contact solution, he’s out the door to go buy some more, no matter what time it is. And he comes home with chocolate too.
6. He’s supportive of whatever I want to do re: my job or education.
7. He is not a bit possessive or jealous.
8. He lets the whole world know how much he loves me.
9. He has a good relationship with my family and helps them out if they need it.
10. He can say “I’m sorry” and he listens to me vent.
Post # 9
Love it! We really have a lot to LOVE about them!!
Post # 10
1. He makes me laugh
2. He holds my hand just when I need him to
3. He understands things no one else will
4. He’s a great listener
5. He’s a hard worker and I know he’ll be a great father and provider
6. He’s spoils me, esp days when he just want to make me feel better
7. He’s great company.
8. He’s there for me whenever I need a friend and support.
9. He’s makes me feel special everyday
10. He’s too SEXY. Can’t believe he’s all mine.
Post # 11
1. He gives me a kiss every time he leaves the house, goes to bed, and when we wake up in the morning (even when we’re fighting)
2. He will be totally silly to make me laugh
3. He is actually willing to talk about “us” and work to make things better when we fight (so much better than guys who think it is supposed to be easy all. the. time)
4. cuddles with serious skill
5. has adopted my dog as his own and calls him “ours” to other people– so freakin cute
6. cleans the bathrooms and takes out the trash bc i hate dirty jobs
7. cleans the house whenever i leave for the weekend
8. tells me i’m beautiful even when i’m all sweaty from the gym
9. works his but off studying for the cfa so that he can get a better job and make more money for our future
10. is willing to do anything to make me happy (example: WEDDING lol)
Post # 12
1. He makes my sandwich every morning for lunch. Aww 🙂
2. He walks the dog when it’s just too cold outside.
3. He’ll sleep in the guest room if I really need the bed to myself at night and he won’t complain about it (I’m a light sleeper).
4. He’ll randomly pick up the entire bill when out with friends just to be nice.
5. If I realllly want something, but reallllyyyyyy don’t want to go out to get it, he’ll do it without complaining.
6. He’s really patient in the winters when I go through SAD mood swings.
7. He loves our very girly dog with a very girly name as much as I do 🙂
8. His biggest goal in life is to provide for me, and our future kids. He has a really strong work ethic.
9. He loves my mom as much as he loves his own.
10. He supports every decision I make as long as it makes me happy.
Post # 13
Aww! I love this thread!
1) Gave me my son 🙂
2) He’s the best “worst” singer (His off-key “Blaze of Glory”? Best i’ve ever heard)
3) His glasses…his face…his body… 😛
4) His lap makes a really great pillow.
5) He’s never shy about saying I love you.
6) I never have to ask him to help with the baby, he’s always ready and willing.
7) The fact he reads my Cosmo’s and doesn’t care when I tease him about it.
8) Blushes when I tease him…and then teases me back
9) He’s so sweet to his Mom!
10) However stressed out or angry or sad I am he can always calm me down or cheer me up, or just let me vent when I need it.
Post # 15
I love this post! ok here I go
1) He is the most thoughtful, considerate man ever! He even bought me a bridal magazine the day after we got engaged because he knows how excited I am.
2) He is very affectionate… honestly that man kisses my cheek or face or hand so many times a day I wouldn’t even begin to count! And cuddles all night.
3) He is so smart, a huge history buff! He tries to impress me with factoids and new stories he knows I am interested in. And he is a great problem solver.
4) He is ALL man! He is handy, strong, tall and protective.
5) Did I mention he is a hunk?! He wears glasses, and when he takes them off and gives me this look it totally melts me.
6) He is sentimental! He remembers details from our first date and important days to us. He absolutely cherishes things like the shirt I wore on our first date.
7) He has a wonderful sense of character and morality. He and I are both close to God and sharing that is wonderful.
8) He is honest and trustworthy. He is honestly the most loyal man I have ever met.
9) He makes me laugh… all the time! Everytime we are together we smile and kiss and cuddle the whole time.
10) He loves his family and they are clearly important to him. He cares so much about his mom and sister especially that it is wonderful!
There are so many more, but he makes me feel like the luckiest girl on the planet!
Post # 16
1.) He can make me smile no matter what
2.) He car dances with me…hehehehe
3.) He is my best friend
4.) Im away from my parents and when i get homesick he will always give me extra money so i can go see them.
5.) He is giving the wedding of my dreams even though we have to pay for it….just to make me happy.
6.) He is so forgiving….I have been soooo emotional with our families being out of town and planning our wedding by myself.
7.) He is my SEXY MARINE!!!
8.) He wants to start a famliy as soon as possible bc he cant wait to be a daddy to our kids….makes my heart melt to see him with our godkids
9.) He is my heart..my rock
10.) He wants ME to be his Wife…and i still cant believe how lucky i am!!!