only ten?? reading this has made me add to the list!!
1) He’s my best friend and loves me. He will say anything about anyone to make me feel better. Especially when my so-called best friends ditch out on me over and over.
2) He makes sure I always have what I need whether its food in my stomach, gas in my car or just something I really want like a new book, magazine or outfit. He also helps take care of my family if needed whether its loaning my sister money when she is in a tough spot, selling her his dad’s car for cheap after he passed even though it was really hard, getting my parents some groceries just to help out that month
3) Treats our cats like their our children, a few funny examples: Our first cat we adopted, Midori, her nicknames from him are princess midori and midorals. Our second cat we’ve had since she was 7 weeks, Melissa, is our baby. He holds her like one, gives her kisses, always cuddling with her and me (Midori isnt a cuddler) and will point out he’s with his babies or says ‘our little family. The BEST BEST THING: He had a dream he was dancing with our daughter on her wedding day – the kicker- it was a 5 foot tall version of Melissa!!!! (almost pee’d my pants laughing)
4) He ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH. He will act like a child sometimes and I cant help but laugh and think how cute he is. He will channel his childhood and talk with his speech impediment or just say funny things like “can I take a bubble bath and play with my ships?”
5) He will cook for any of my friends that comes over (whether he likes them or not and its usually so he looks good) and its delicious.
6) He is a History/Science/Movie/Music Buff!
7) He loves my nieces and nephews. He has been there since the day one of my nieces was born and we have been like a second set of parents to her. He would do anything for them or get them anything. Way before we got engaged, he asked me if we ever split up if he could still see them. (I told him we were a packaged deal haha)
8) He lets me do my thing. Go out with the girls, Go away for a few days to visit friends (of course he calls me every night before bed and tells me he misses me and he is looking at my picture, haha)
9) He plays guitar and he is so good! and its sexy! He will play me something to help me fall asleep and after hearing some country songs I loved he went straight home and started working on writing me a song. aww
10) He is just so caring! He was almost done with school and becoming a police officer when he took a first responders class. That was when he decided he really wanted to help people and switched over to nursing (which set his schooling back 3-4 years).
11) He tickles my back! haha not often but he does. When I was a baby, my mother would tickle my back to get me to fall asleep and did this throughout my toddler years. It has forever stuck with me and I love having someone do this. He thinks it weird and whether he wants to or not, he will do it without me asking. If Im just laying in bed or we are cuddling watching a movie, he just does it.
I LOVE MY Fiance