Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

That’s really nice! 

Post # 6
1607 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Its classy 🙂

I might add to other elements with black porcelian to help it from appearing so stark.

I seriously just spent ten + minutes trying to find something to illustrate what I was talking about but if you search for black and white table decor all you get is using *red* as a your secondary color option. I hate this because its sooooo overdone.

I guess I will jsut say that I love it 🙂 If you do decide you need a second color I think a bright, cheery lime green would be fresh and still classy/dramatic. Also, light green hydrangeas are mostly on the cheap side and look adorable with black damask.

Post # 8
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@icetea:  I’m so glad everything went well for your wedding. Enjoy your honeymoon! Awaiting your gorgeous recaps. 

Post # 9
Hostess
23785 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@icetea:  ooooh I might be that CA bee who got married in Livermore. 😉 Congrats! Glad the rain missed you. We are down in LA for a wedding last night, so I’m kind of surprised to hear about rain.  Congrats again, can’t wait for your recaps!

The topic ‘test’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors