(Closed) Thank you notes just came in –not 100% happy with Vistaprint

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

That’s not correct, I don’t think–ETA I misunderstood, but um. seriously. NO do not put your little graphics on the back. EW.

Post # 4
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’m so sorry you aren’t happy with them.  Don’t most cards have their names printed on the back though?  I haven’t ordered any custom made cards but the ones in the store always do.

Post # 5
1580 posts
Bumble bee

Total bummer! I’m glad they’re refunding your money. I used overnightprints.com for my STD postcards, and I didn’t have any problems. But I did use the upload your own design feature instead of going with a pre-formatted card, so I’m not sure if there will be a logo on the pre-formatted cards where you just insert your own picture.

Post # 8
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

Haha rant away!

Have you tried moo? their cards are always spot on!

Post # 9
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

artscow.com is inexpensive. I’ve not ordered cards from them, though….

Thank you for posting this – I’ll keep it in mind when I order my thank you cards!

Post # 10
1336 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Good to know, thanks and glad that you will be getting a refund.

Post # 11
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I got free postcards and magnets from vistaprint and they didn’t have their logo on it anywhere.

I do get quite a few holiday cards from the various online printers and almost all of them have the logo or name of the company on the back.  (tinyprints, partycity, snapfish, shutterfly, walgreens, etc)

Post # 12
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I got the free magnets and postcards from VP too, and it didn’t have their logo anywhere. Hmmm…

I did hear a tip once that for sites that do print a logo somewhere – so say the VP logo is on the back of your card – upload a blank image for the back of your card and they won’t put the logo on. This wouldn’t have helped if VP didn’t mention anywhere that there would be a logo, but if they’re still the cheapest option, it might be useful if you end up placing a second order. Thanks for the heads up!

Post # 13
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

You can remove it when you select your design. Find the logo (usually on the back) and click on advanced editing. You should be able to select it as a textbox and then delete the “www.vistaprint.com”. At least that’s what I’ve been doing and it’s worked out fine so far.

Post # 14
433 posts
Helper bee

@MAlove: ditto this suggestion.

I ordered postcards and was able to easily remove all of the text they put on there.

Post # 15
687 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

This is so good to know because we were thinking of ordering our save the date postcards from vistaprint. Thanks ladies!

Post # 16
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

How is the quality of overnightprints.com vs. vistaprint? I just got the 10 free magnets I made from Vistaprint, and they’re a bit thin/blurry. How are the ones from overnightprints?

The topic ‘Thank you notes just came in –not 100% happy with Vistaprint’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors