Post # 1
Ok, so I saw something on the web today and I had to put it out there. I am not the only one that feels this way, but some women feel it too.
Dont get me wrong, I love women. And I am not bashing any one person, but there is always something that makes you go “Hmmm…”
Bees, are there some women you see that really make you scratch your head? Like “What the $%@# were you thinking?” with their clothes, hair, or shoe choices?
Here’s my little list of “That’s not cute…”
- when a sharpie is mistaken for an eyebrow/lip liner pencil
- when feet protrude over the front of sandals
- when only the big toe has polish on it
- when clothes are confused about what season it is (tank top and shorts with boots and a scarf)
- when a shirt/top doesnt cover the DunLap (when your stomach “dun lapped” over your pants)
- when heels are worn but the wearer cannot walk
- the Amy Whinehouse look (only she can pull it off, and barely)
- the cursed muffin top, women have it but we dont need to see yours
What would make you say “that’s not cute…”
Post # 3
haha, those about do it! I’d add body glitter to the list, and maybe those rubber bands made out of hair.
Post # 4
I know it’s summer now but the girls in this small college town really had a dedication to skimpy clothes even in freezing weather. I don’t know how anyone found it sexy as I felt pain for them when I saw them.
Post # 5
I like the rubber bands made out of hair! I have a braid one that I thought looked cute :/ But I agree with all of the rest 😉 Toes coming over the fronts of your shoes crack me up – sometimes in crappy catalogs the models are obvs wearing shoes that don’t fit and if you look close you can see the toes creeping out, haha.
Post # 6
Shorts/skirts that allow to see butt cheeks.
Leggings – I do not get that trend, that’t not cute!
Post # 7
Oh man, there’s a ton of butt cheek skirts around here. It surprises me everytime. Like whoa, I’ve been mooned but apparently your thong makes it street appropriate.
Post # 8
Um they have rubber bands made out of hair?? I just wrap my own hair around a regular band, and tuck it underneath. But that looks cute.
Post # 9
Ugg boots in Cali, where it is *never* cold enough to wear them.
Post # 10
wearing tube tops with those bras with plastic bra straps… You know the ones that are ‘see through’. Uhm hi, it just looks like you are wearing a plastic bra.
Girls who have no business in shorts wearing booty shorts. I have no business in shorts so I steer clear of them!
Post # 11
Today I witnessed polka dotted spandex leggings… please no – nobody should wear polka dotted spandex leggings.
But I have a few others
- Please dress for your body type
- Please brush your hair – the just got out of bed look makes it look like you don’t care
- Yoga pants at the bar… you can do better than that
- 80s tube top mini skirt dresses… I do not want to see your va jay jay thank you!
- Please do not puff up your hair 17″ above your head – it doesn’t make you look taller!
I am sure I will think of more but this is what I have for now!
Post # 12
I am not a cruel person & I do believe that women come in all shapes & sizes. That being said: DRESS FOR YOUR SIZE, BODY TYPE & WEIGHT.
I am a top heavy girl & do not wear halter tops, tube tops etc because of this. So please take the common courtesy to do the same! If you are bigger on the bottom – wear pants that cover your ass! Everyone has cellulite or stretch marks – but NO ONE wants to see it!
Post # 13
haha. love your list
- Allowing your pants to be so low rise there is thong or *ahem* not mentionables are showing
- “clown” make-up or something you would wear in high school (like for example BRIGHT blue glitter eye shadow)
- dark, dark, dark lip liner with a light shade of lipstick…
- I don’t mind leggings: but leggings with a t-shirt–please god no, I do not want to even be able to imagine what you are not wearing under your leggings. Wear a long shirt or dress…c’mon.
- skirt over jeans. seriously?
- camel toe–enuf said.
I totally agree with trouble: girls who wear nothing more to cover themelves than complain that it is “cold”
On the side note: I am so guilty of the shorts and sweater ordeal. But, I live in florida and spend a lot of time outdoors and I can’t stand a/c. I will be inside for one point one second and be cold…so I carry a sweater, because I can’t keep changing clothes between locations 😉
Post # 14
Kinda cute? No? Am I the only one? Do I have to retire this? LOL!
Post # 15
My Mother-In-Law flung one of those hair rubber bands at me once, maybe that stuck with me, haha!
I also do the wrap around and tuck with a bobby pin technique.
Post # 16
BAHAHAHA This is hilarious. Here’s a few more to add to the list:
- Women (and girls) that wear shorts and skirts that show the bottom of their butt cheeks when they walk.
- Socks.With.Sandals. (Ok, I’ve seen more men do it than women, but it’s one of my biggest pet peeves EVER.)
- The really high ponytail. I’ve seen a lot of models in magazines wearing their hair like this. It seems really uncomfortable and looks goofy.
Edit: Haha Some of you beat me to it with the butt cheeks!