(Closed) The “Shut It Up” Pact 8/20 – 8/26

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2565 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

LOL!  *blush*  I am so honored. Thank you, bees! Maybe I can make it two weeks strong? Hehe… 😉

We can do it girls.  Stay strong!!!!

(PS – I think a nice round or three of margaritas might fit nicely into that honey pot!)

Post # 4
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Alright, I’m taking the pact starting NOW (I’m not going to count this morning, when I got home from the gym, the first thing my SO told me was, “guess who got engaged yesterday?” and told me the latest gossip from facebook, and then I had to stomp around a bit and cuss a little, but then I changed the subject!) 

Post # 5
123 posts
Blushing bee

That’s adorable! You are a great writer! I love this! I’m in. And congratulations miss pudding pop, you are a strong woman!!!!

Post # 7
2565 posts
Sugar bee

@boardersarita:  Haha, thanks!  I just hope no friends get engaged this week. This has been the summer of “everyone getting engaged but me”! LOL

Post # 9
2565 posts
Sugar bee

That ring rocks!  Very pretty. 🙂

Yesterday we had a minor disagreement before we left for our respective workouts.  He texted something similar… something along the lines of sometimes the things that are the most worth it don’t come easy.  I’ve mentioned we are going through some financial crap atm and that was the basis of the disagreement, but seeing that text made me realize he does think we/I am worth it and we will get through this, and anything else, together.

Days like those tend to get me a little less hypersensitive about waiting, knowing they have your back. 🙂

Post # 11
2565 posts
Sugar bee

@Sapphire-Dreamer:  Bwahahaha!

I sure hope our proposals happen before Halloween – you know those commercials start earlier each year!

Post # 12
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Haha this is awesome! I failed last week but only once! I’m holding strong since! I love this idea because now he mentions it ALOT! But I still keep my mouth shut and don’t feed off of it!

Keep holding strong ladies!!

@Sapphire-Dreamer:  haha your too funny!

Post # 13
1210 posts
Bumble bee

I’m signing up for week 2 for me! Although it was difficult, I kept my mouth shut in week 1. Let’s see if I can set a new personal record. =)

Post # 15
1029 posts
Bumble bee

I’m in. Since he has been talking about it more than I have lately, I guess I can give it a rest for a while. I wouldn’t want anyone to think he’s whipped. Eyeroll…

The topic ‘The “Shut It Up” Pact 8/20 – 8/26’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors