(Closed) The 05/21/12 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Congrats to all of you newly engaged Ladies!! Laughing

and thank you for adding me to the list! I could go for a strawverry Daiquiri right now! yum!

Post # 4
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here is to hoping that 82 is my lucky # and next week I’ll be off the list *fingers crossed*  A guy only has so many chances to propose when in an LDR. 🙂

Post # 5
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I think I’ve been at #32 for a solid month. lol.

Post # 6
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Thanks for the sweet write up MissBoPeep! I think I’m going to have a Strawberry Daiquiri as my waiting (to get married) drink. lol

Post # 7
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Thankyou for the lovely summary MissBoPeep. Good luck to @mgbee who is taking my place!! Lets hope 215 is a lucky number for you as well!! And good luck to all the other waiting bees this week.

Post # 8
524 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees! Have lots of fun planning! I’m not a big daquiri fan (all the sugar makes me sick), but I’ll just eat some strawberries and champagne instead, hehe! And as the current #208, maybe the fact that the last #208 just got engaged makes me lucky! Hey, a girl can hope. 

Post # 9
4126 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

@KoalaWalla:  Ditto at #57

But congrats to all the newly engaged bees and thank you again for posting @MissBoPeep  

Post # 10
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

That was a sweet write up MissBoPeepThank you. And thank you to all of the waiting bees who have offered me some support. I wish all the waitng bees some ~~proposal vibes~~

Post # 11
101 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks for the list. Nothing new to report here. Just……waiting.

Post # 12
1088 posts
Bumble bee

I just painted my nails a neutral pink earlier today!  🙂

Post # 13
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Wow, we are so lame, my write-up actually had me cracking up laughing because it really happened like that, and when you read it from an outside perspective it’s hysterical lol.

Thanks MissBoPeep for the shout out! I have my fingers crossed for everyone on the list!  🙂

Post # 15
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I just painted my nails bright pink on Sunday! Also, could I be added to the list? Pretty please? (not sure if this is how I am supposed to ask…if not, sorry!)

The topic ‘The 05/21/12 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors