(Closed) The 06/04/12 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 5
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Woohoo! #78! And I recommend Hendrick’s gin for this week’s waiting drink. It is the best! 

Post # 6
276 posts
Helper bee

I could never get in to gin .. It always tasted flowery to me for some reason.. Like pot pourri .. But then agaiN I haven’t had it in awhile! I’ll have do give it a try… And thank you agai. Bo peep! 

Post # 8
3668 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Woohoo, moved up 3 spots to #223!

Post # 9
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@MissBoPeep:  Thanks for the list!! I’m into the #120s after holding steady in the #130s for many months!

Post # 10
1278 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks for posting again!

Post # 11
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Oh I like mgbee’s proposal! I love scavenger hunts!! Lol

Congrats ALL engaged bees!

Post # 13
276 posts
Helper bee

@MissBoPeep:  Haha! Thank you for the advice! πŸ™‚ I’ll have to try it that way! I’ll get a very tiny bottle of gin just in case πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 14
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@ChicChick:  I’ve finally moved up one spot to #61 after not moving for weeks lol Laughing Thank you @MissBoPeep: for being an awesome listkeeper and congrats to all the recently engaged bees.

Ahh gin and tonic – love the version of it that we had in Athens. For 4euros, I got a tall glass of gin and a 250ml bottle of tonic. I had to ask for another glass so I can mix them in together lol

Post # 15
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

woohoo ive never been so happy to move up a few spots…from 127 to 122 yay..

my Boyfriend or Best Friend called me a dork bc i showed so much excitment. he said ” its not like if you get to 100 you automatically get engaged” ( he was joking) i told him if i get to number 1 hes dead haha

The topic ‘The 06/04/12 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors