Post # 3
370 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees! I hope to be on that list one day ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
1402 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Thanks @buzzyplush: for being our new list keeper!  Go catch up on your sleep, girl!

And congratulations to all the newly engaged bees, I’m still making my way through all your threads from last week reading your stories.  I can’t believe so many bees got engaged last week!  I’m so happy for you all!

And… I’m officially in double digits at number 99!  Wow!

Post # 5
1029 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks for updating the list! I’m so incredibly happy to be on it. 285! Woot!

Post # 6
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

I fell off the list! I was AmuseMeMusically, and now I’m EffieTrinket. Definitely did NOT get engaged this past weekend… ๐Ÿ™

ETA: I checked last week’s list, and I think I’m supposed to be between PolkaDotBee and Caffeiknitted. I think Vegetarian is on the list twice, and the lower-numbered of her entries (#237 I think) is actually where I should be. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 7
1294 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Congrats engaged bees!! 

Post # 8
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@EffieTrinket:  You should be #237 instead of vegetarian (you’ve been between polkadotbee and caffeiknitted), who is actually #283 but is on here twice!

Thanks for doing the list buzzyplush! 

ETA: Effie I saw your edit after I posted!

Post # 9
6256 posts
Bee Keeper

@MissBoPeep:  LOL, I actually saw your post after I edited! You’re absolutely right. Slowly but surely movin’ on up!

Post # 10
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

260 – Moving on up! Thanks to PlushyBee for the list and congrats to all the newly engaged bees. I love reading your stories it gives me hope. Now I really fancy Sushi and Sake.  

Post # 11
3303 posts
Sugar bee

Almost 300! Yikes!!!! We need to get you ladies off this list! Especially the top 10!!!! Congrats to those newly engaged!!!!!! And special congrats to MissBoPeep!

Post # 12
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Thanks @buzzyplush:  !! Go get some sleep!

Congrats all the engaged bees!! Woo number 107!

Post # 14
6256 posts
Bee Keeper

@buzzyplush:  Don’t worry about it! Hopefully I’ll be coming off the list by the time the next one comes out, LOL! Thanks for keeping the list going.

Post # 15
3360 posts
Sugar bee

Sushi! Dont mind if I do ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘The 08/13/12 Waiting List!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors