(Closed) The 09/02 Waiting List!

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
56 posts
Worker bee

Count me in! I was doing SO well until I had a last minute “D-oh!” moment. I am so determined to get through this! 

Post # 4
97 posts
Worker bee

304 to 298!!

Congratulations to all of the beautiful Bees bumping me up the List!!

Post # 5
1762 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

120 woot woot lolLaughing

Post # 6
3668 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

178! Congrats engaged ladies, and thanks for the list Buzzy!

Post # 7
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ahhH!!! I’m # 144, and my birthday is exactly two week from today. I wonder if it’s gunna happen? The last month, more so even the last two weeks he has been getting extra doe eyed and lovey with me….

Post # 8
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Cross me off the list! ๐Ÿ˜€ I forgot to post here yesterday but he proposed on 8/31 in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle at Disneyland!

Post # 9
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Thank you for this week’s list buzzyplush and congratulations to all the recently engaged bees! I love reading your wonderful proposal stories and seeing your ring photos!

Post # 10
1762 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@tehlilone:  Aww Congrats how exciting!!

Post # 11
288 posts
Helper bee

Thanks for the list! I’m set to go with the hot pink polish! =) Hopefully I won’t be waiting too much longer!

Post # 12
9 posts
Newbee

Hi Bees! Im new to this. Interested to see how far up the list i can get! Been with SO for 5.5 years. Think he may propose on our 6 year anniversary in march ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 13
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Oh dear. Looks as though I’ve been taken off the list (and not by a proposal!) I’m guessing this was most likely some negligence on my part, and not an error or listkeeping. Is there any way I could get back on the list, even at the bottom? Thank you!

Post # 14
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I got engaged yesterday, but after theit’s went up… So this will be my last weEk on the list… Thank you bo peep and buzzy!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘The 09/02 Waiting List!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors