(Closed) The 09/09 Waiting List!

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
529 posts
Busy bee

mmmm…godiva chocolate! Thanks for the list buzzyplush! And congrats to the engaged bees πŸ™‚

Post # 4
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Yes! Red wine and Godiva chocolate sounds awesome to me!

Post # 5
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Yummm Gotta love Godiva!!! Thanks for the list πŸ™‚ #254

Post # 6
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

I am off the  list, I feel so sad, but I wasn’t on there long… I had some Godiva chocolate last week, does that count?

Post # 7
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Looks like it was a good week for waiting bees! Lots of proposals! Thank you so much for the write up buzzy! And good luck to all the bees.. I hope you don’t have to wait too much longer… I’m a huge red wine fan! So I’ll be drinking some this week and painting my nails wine red! My toes already are! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 8
2831 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Eeeek! This is the last week i’ll be on the list!!! Gotta get my nails ready. Bought the Sally Hansen Nail Effects strips! Hope they work out !!

Post # 9
32 posts
Newbee

I am now off the list!  He proposed to me yesterday on a mountain ramble.  I didn’t think that it would happen this weekend, as  I was the one with the backpack and I couldn’t see any box shaped lumps in his pockets!  I was so sure that he wouldn’t do it that I didn’t bother to do my hair or put in my contacts…. But it was perfect.  He is perfect and I am happy πŸ™‚

Post # 10
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

No Godive chocolate for me Frown I don’t think we have them in NZ or they are only sold in a few stores. But dark wine nail polish it shall be for this week then!

Thank you @buzzyplush: for the list and congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!! I’m finally in the top 50 – next gial: reaching the top 25. Don’t mind me, this is what’s making the waiting bearable lol

Post # 11
1762 posts
Buzzing bee

moving on up whoot whoot lol 118

Post # 12
412 posts
Helper bee

Yay on the list! #303! (3 is even my favorite number!!)

Post # 13
462 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

My Boyfriend or Best Friend gave me a piece of Godiva chocolate before I headed off to work this morning. It’s a good sign!

πŸ˜€

Post # 15
97 posts
Worker bee

287! Congratulations to all of the newly engaged Bees! πŸ™‚

So excited for another week…

Post # 16
370 posts
Helper bee

Congrats newly engaged bees!

The topic ‘The 09/09 Waiting List!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors