(Closed) The 09/23 Waiting List!

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 47
1354 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@discodance:  i keep checking for the list too lol! I live for the list apparently!

Post # 48
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@Omgbunnies:  Me too!  I love seeing all the newly engaged bees get off the list and seeing myself get lower on the list.  (:

Post # 49
1354 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@discodance:  the lower number is so bittersweet . You feel all “Haha! I’m closer to the top! Haha!” then you realize, “oh wait being at the top means I’m still not engaged DAMN!” Lol

Post # 50
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@Omgbunnies:  It actually doesn’t bother me too much.  I’ve got a pretty firm timeline with my SO, so I won’t start getting antsy until around March of next year… although I think he may have something up his sleeve and propose sooner than he says he’s going to.

Post # 51
2247 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@Omgbunnies:  I was just thinking “C’mon, so close to the 130s. Just two more people and I’m pretty sure once the new list is up I’ll be in the 130’s. Wait… That means I’ve been on this list for far too long…” But then I’m always so freaking happy for everyone, especially those lower on the list than me. I never knew I could be so happy for people I don’t even know!

Post # 52
975 posts
Busy bee

buzzyplush! where are youuuuuuuuuu?

The topic ‘The 09/23 Waiting List!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors