(Closed) The 10/09/11 Waiting List

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
383 posts
Helper bee

HELP – I’m in the single digits.  Is that a sign?

Post # 18
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@prshadow: some people like to think it is but in my experience…it’s simply a sign you’ve been on the list for a while. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 19
1513 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@tea:haha awww ๐Ÿ™ im pretty new here… how long have you been at #1 tea?

Post # 21
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@bostongirl27: well, i’ve been on the list since it’s inception, don’t know how long that’s been. And then one of the listkeepers decided to reorder the list based on the length of membership on the site…and well, I’ve been active on the site since 2006 (yes, I predate all of the blogging bees, including pengy!) so I became #1. Weird, I know, but I came here while helping my bestie plan her wedding and kinda got stuck. LOL. Basically, I’ve been on the list for way too long!

View original reply
@Taylor4: haha. I’m trying! Just gotta land those jobs first and we’ll be good to go. I’m soooo ready to crown a new #1. 

Post # 22
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Wow I’m up to #45!! I have to let my SO know lol

Post # 23
91 posts
Worker bee

Eeeek I’m #76! I’m getting so excited. I think it’s going to be around my birthday in January or our three year anniversary in March. I had a meltdown earlier this week when he told me 2013. After I started to cry he laughed and said he was only joking to throw me off.

Post # 24
54 posts
Worker bee

Congrats to all of the newly engaged bees!

Post # 25
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Number 80! I’m pretty sure I started off as number 198 only about 2 months ago! Haha, best get working on getting that proposal before I drop too far down haha!

Post # 26
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I love how my number is the last number in my sn ๐Ÿ™‚ moving up!

The topic ‘The 10/09/11 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors