(Closed) The 10/15 Waiting List

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
79 posts
Worker bee

Wooooo! #140! Movin up in the world! Lol and I think we’re buying my ring WEDNESDAYYYY! 

Post # 5
242 posts
Helper bee

I’m in again. Haven’t won in the last 3 weeks but now I have a little more mojo to shut it up since I saw the guidebook to buying diamond rings on his desk. I just need to give him some time it seems! He forgot to hide it ha! The shut it up pact really has been helping. Here’s to us bees making it through this week!

Post # 6
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Thanks for another list!  So happy for all the ladies that are getting engaged!

Post # 7
646 posts
Busy bee

may as well just move me up to #1 now since i have a feeling im gonna be here a long long long time

congrats to all those that recently got engaged!

Post # 8
Hostess
3381 posts
Sugar bee

Thanks for doing this but I was #22 las week and #23 this. Did I miss something?

Post # 9
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

the 10/15/12 waiting list

Can I be added pretty please? 🙂  I requested before but haven’t seen that I was added thanks!

Post # 10
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Thanks for doing the list. Last week I was 121 and now 123! Confused!!!

Post # 11
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@ladyartichoke:  It sounds like some bees were missed during the list cleanup (they may have PM’d buzzyplush instead of commenting on the thread), so there were a few additons after last week’s list.

Post # 13
Hostess
3381 posts
Sugar bee

@Soon2BD-CBee:  Not just me then!  It’s sad enough moving up the list, but even sadder moving back down 🙁

Post # 14
328 posts
Helper bee

nvm, just read the op about the numbers going up thing. Congratulations to all the ladies that got engaged!!! 😀

Post # 15
3266 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

69 to 71. Ah well. People need their spots back, I know. Soooo many yays for all the engaged bees though!

The topic ‘The 10/15 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors