(Closed) The 10/23/11 Waiting List

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1513 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

wow! people are just flying off the list ๐Ÿ™‚ congrats ladies no longer waiting!

@Taylor4: thanks for all your hard work!! its exciting to see my name moving on up!

Post # 4
320 posts
Helper bee

So many engagements!! Congratulations girls, so happy for all of you!  Don’t be strangers now that you’re no longer ‘waiting’ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Taylor4: it looks like you’re going to be SWAMPED these next couple of months!  Thanks for all your hard work ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Love Kahlua, hate coffee (go figure!) maybe I’ll have Kahlua and Baileys instead lol and with Halloween coming up I need to stock up on candy… Twix does sound good lol

eek I’m 77 this week! I wonder if I’ll be off the list before I hit 50 lol

Post # 7
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Thanks again Taylor4, this is quite the task and you do a great job of keeping on top of it. I’m a bit bummed that I had to be removed from the list so quickly after asking to be put on it – lol – ok, so not THAT bummed but still!

Good luck in waiting, ladies – trust me, it will be so worth it in the end!

Post # 8
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@Taylor4:thanks again! we appreciate all your hard work! =)

Post # 9
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

congrats to all the newly engaged bees! i loved reading all the cute proposals!

Post # 10
816 posts
Busy bee

*note to self* buy some twix and kahlua ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 11
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Thank you Taylor for the list! Holy crap I can’t believe I’m actually in the top 20! Good luck to all of you and congrats to the newly engaged!!

Post # 12
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Congrats to all those who are not waiting anymore! For everyone else, our day will come ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
335 posts
Helper bee

it’s so exciting to watch myself moving up the list! congrats to all the bees who have left the list! it seems like october has been a really good month for proposals…

also, @Taylor4 thanks for doing this every week. i know it can’t be easy, but you’re doing a great job!

Post # 14
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Number 75!! Moving on up – keep those proposals coming ladies (pre number 75 of course!)

Post # 15
1543 posts
Bumble bee

Hmmm, I must have missed this the other day.

On the upside, 14 is one of my lucky numbers!!! (The other is 8, let’s hope I never have to get there)  And my birthday is next month. We shall see……….

Post # 16
2892 posts
Sugar bee

29…in another life I might tell my guy that I’m now in the lower double digits as opposed to the low triple digits and that’s absolutely unacceptable. Smile The frustration with our flaky jeweler isn’t helping…sigh…

The topic ‘The 10/23/11 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors