(Closed) The 10/7/13 Waiting List

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

#137. I had a baddddd waiting episode the past couple days. SO said November, but has he asked my mom permission, bought a ring, anything? Nope. I’m really stressed out at work (I’m a teacher and parent-teacher conference are coming up), and now I think he isn’t going to propose when he said he would. 

So. I’m super bummed.

Anyway, this weekend I made mini chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, so that’s helping me get through the week! Yes, food! 

Post # 18
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Oh what! I just realized I’m not in the 200s! YIKES.

Post # 19
90 posts
Worker bee

#18… boy, does it ever go fast. Hopefully, I’m not here by the next clean-up list! hee hee ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 20
498 posts
Helper bee

Whoa! 189- I thought I been taken off the list.

Waiting NailPolish: I ordered OPI otherwise engaged so I will be wearing that as soon as it gets here.

Waiting Food; Cheesecake

Waiting Drink: Tea

I am more patiently waiting and feeling much better!  

Post # 21
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

224!  Thank goodness for fall clean up – makes me feel like it might happen!

@somethingaquamarine – Thanks for all your work on this. Something tells me it is a big pain in the bum.

Post # 22
2596 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

YIKES!!! 199!!!! AHHHHHHHH

Eating: Chocolate. Lots of it. I seriously can’t stop. Mostly because im SO anxious because i’m offically WAITING. The ring is in SO’s possession. 

Drinking: Pumpkin spiced lattes. God bless fall!

Waiting nail polish: OPI Atomic Orange with little Mickey’s on the accent nails. SO and I are going to Disneyland in a couple of weeks to celebrate our anniversary and my Halloween birthday!

@somethingaquamarine:  As always thank you for keeping the list!!

Post # 23
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

#340 to #214?! Crazy jump! Congrats to all the newly engaged bees! Nothing exciting to fill everyone in on. 2 1/2 year mark is coming up though, so I’m just going to concentrate on trying to plan something special for him. ๐Ÿ™‚ Drinking a delicious Malibu-cran til then!

Post # 24
1063 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Please take 161 off the list. We got engaged last week at the beach on holiday! Thanks

@somethingaquamarine:  

Post # 25
2036 posts
Buzzing bee

It’s soooo easy.  I subscribe to food network magazine, and this month they have 50 ways to eat canned pumpkin!  Only difference is I prefer to serve with rigatoni…tortellini can be too cheesy.  I don’t use the shallot, and I add extra salt.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/tortellini-with-pumpkin-alfredo-sauce-recipe/index.html

View original reply
@MexiPino:  Congrats on being #73!

Post # 26
43 posts
Newbee

#107 woohoo!!!!! Yay for clean up!!

Post # 27
7199 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@veryberry13:  Thank you!! So going to try it. I have half a large can of pumpkin left over from some 2-ingredient pumpkin cake I made and I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with it!

Post # 28
2113 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

194! What a heavy clean-up!! I guess I will be on the list until double-digits then.

Waiting food: lots of granola lately

Waiting drink: Hot apple cider. The first one of fall ๐Ÿ™‚

Waiting nail polish: silver glitter polish

Post # 29
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

176? Wow!! ๐Ÿ™‚ getting more excited the closer to the top I get! Congrats to the engaged bees!! 

Post # 30
1186 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@BrownPlaidBook:  you’re 3 ahead of me!!! I nearly had a heart attack when I couldn’t find my name on the list. 116! Damn it. I thought I’d be engaged around the 180s. Bleh. Oh well, I guess that’s what clean up does.

Post # 31
454 posts
Helper bee

Oh wow, I can’t believe I moved up to 33!  That’s crazy!

The topic ‘The 10/7/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors