(Closed) The 10/7/13 Waiting List

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 47
3461 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Can’t believe I’m #96 already!! holy crap…

@somethingaquamarine:  thank you for keeping up the list and doing such an awesome job!!

Post # 48
50 posts
Worker bee

Oh my glob! 211 to 123. Jumped 88 spots after the clean-up! Man, I would have guessed 123 as my waiting roullette number. ๐Ÿ™  I guess I need a new one…lets say 97, because I’m super-hopeful it’ll be before Thanksgiving…and I base that on absolutely nothing. My given timeline is within a year of last June lol!

I’m drinking water again…trying to quit my soda habit.

Dreaming of a Publix sub for lunch (if you’ve ever had one you know they are divine!).

My nails are naked!!! I’d rather have bare nails than chipped polish whenever Mr. LSP proposes!

Thanks aquamarine for doing all this for us! 

Post # 49
1603 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@MexiPino:  We are neighbors! I went from 118 to 74..holy crap! I wonder if we will crack 50??

View original reply
@somethingaquamarine:  THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is a lot of hard work! I love clean up time haha!

Post # 50
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Whhooooaaaa that is a HUGE jump! I went from #316 last week to #190 this week. Congrats on everyone who got engaged last week. So happy for you! Loads of wedding happening 2014/2015

Post # 51
218 posts
Helper bee

@somethingaquamarine:  thank you for the fall clean up, I’ve jumped so many places I thought I’d been missed!!

Started at 291 and now 67 and I didn’t think I’d been here that long lol.  The way things are going I can see me still waiting and being in single digits.

This week I’m making the most of SO being in another country and continuing the healthy eating with egg white omelette and drinking mostly water.  I’d love to have waiting nail polish but not allowed to wear it at work Frown

Post # 52
1210 posts
Bumble bee

Oh goodness, I jumped to spot 27! Its getting frustrating waiting, but I know its coming before the end of the year. So at most, I have 2.5 more months to go. It seems like forever though! Especially since I thought he would do it over the summer. But I’m sure it will be wonderful when it happens!

Waiting Food: Pumpkin Soup   

Waiting Drink: Apple cider and homemade apple-ginger-kale juice

Waiting Nail Polish: None – one of my hobbies requires really short nails, so sadly, no polish for me ๐Ÿ™

Post # 53
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Holy cow! I’m at 41 now? I don’t know if thats awesome or sad. Haha, hopefully not too much higher up on the list ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 54
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

OMG I went from 262 when I last checked to 151! Saaaaaweeeeeeeeeet!

I really think I’ll be in double-digits by the time my boy proposes!

Waiting Food: Poutine

Waiting Drink: Green tea-infused water (you know…to balance out the poutine!)

Waiting Nail Polish: No idea…it’s a soft pink OPI gel polish and very pretty if I may say so myself

Post # 55
166 posts
Blushing bee

I was 57 (I think, too lazy to go back and check ๐Ÿ˜› ) and now I’m 39! Only moved a couple spots in the last month so this is a HUGE leap!

@somethingaquamarine:  We are getting up there! EEK!

I’m drinking dragonfruit herbal tea from Teavana and eating wheat thins. Also, no nail polish this week, I’m going all-natural!

Hoping for a Christmas engagement. Fingers crossed!

Post # 56
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Congratulations to the newly engaged bees!

This week I’m drinking tonic water and lots of it-ive got 3 mouth ulcers and the quinine in it is helping to soothe them!

And I’m wearing clear varnish to try and grow my nails!!

Post # 57
3051 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
@ohmariemarie:  just saw this and wanted to say it still could be november! I’m planning on proposing to my SO in mid november and we haven’t even gone to get her ring yet! =S I’m just a procrastinator by nature…I’m hoping to go ring shopping this weekend. Anyway, there’s still hope! =)

Post # 59
81 posts
Worker bee

Wow! 89! lets keep it going ladies!! Best of luck and congratulations to all!!!

Post # 60
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Ooops.. I forgot about the clean up list also. Please re-add me to the waiting list. 

Post # 61
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

**double post** 

The topic ‘The 10/7/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors