(Closed) The 10/8 Waiting List

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

First off, thank you so much Sapphire_Dreamer and lilymarie23!  I know this list was a huge project, and we’re all happy you guys were up to the task!  I just hope buzzyplush is okay.  

Secondly, congrats to all the waiting bees who just got engaged!  I’m so thrilled for all of you!

Finally, I can’t believe I went from 88 to 47.  I think I’m going to have an easier time reaching the 20s by May than I expected!

ETA:  And I started as 212 in February!  Wow!

Post # 4
647 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

sweet marshmallows, i moved from #177 to #90! and yeah, i shouldn’t even be on the list anymore 🙂

congrats to all engaged ladies!

Post # 5
34 posts
Newbee

I am “waitingtobee…” I was 50 last week, either I was left off or moved to #28 as simply “waitingtobee”??? P.S. I should be off in the next two weeks!!!

Post # 6
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Thanks Sapphire-Dreamer 🙂 Go team LOL

I have the orginal list saved on my computer with everyone who responded highlighted. If I missed you for whatever reason, I still have who you were infront of/behind if you can’t remember.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadian bee’s on here! and Congrats to everyone who got engaged!

Post # 7
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@Waitingtobee…:  you’re #28 my dear. I forgot to add the “….” 🙂

Post # 8
3668 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Thank you, but I’m listed twice by mistake! I’m at #86 as Regina and #87 as Phalange.

Post # 10
3266 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Wowww. From 139 to 69. That is one heck of a cleanup. Thank you Sapphire and Lilymarie!

Post # 11
Hostess
3381 posts
Sugar bee

#44 > #22 – holy crap.  Was 137 (ish) when I joined a year ago. Thank you!

Post # 13
2213 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hallo!  I seem to have been removed in error from the list.  🙂  I was #329 on the 9/23 waiting list.

Post # 15
662 posts
Busy bee

Thank you so much for your hard work on the cleanup!!

Nice to see my name finally up there!  Congrats to all the engaged bees!

Post # 16
365 posts
Helper bee

THANKS for doing the clean up, awesome bees! Wow, what a clean up it was.

The topic ‘The 10/8 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors