(Closed) The 10/8 Waiting List

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
1354 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Bless you for your hard work… but how’d I go from #154 to #187? Cry Lol

ETA: Oh whoa! #79?! Nvm! But probably wanna move the other bees up one lol.

Post # 33
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I promise in the next few weeks there won’t be as many mistakes. I went back and forth between both of the lists in Excel and highlighted who I took off of one before I moved them over to the other — buuuuut I am battling a cold and flu and me thinks the medication kicked in halfway through editing the list. Sorry guys!

Post # 34
1354 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@lilymarie23:  of course thats no problem!! you guys were doing this out of the goodness of your hearts ๐Ÿ™‚ Of course mistakes are gonna happen. I hope you feel better! Thank you guys SO MUCH!

Post # 35
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

Thank you soooo much!

Post # 36
740 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Cedar Lake Cellars

Thanks guys!  What a task!  #21! (or #5 in my head, if I hadn’t missed the last clean-up when I was taking a break from the waiting)

Post # 37
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@lilymarie23:  aww feel better soon doll.. I am not at 127 someone else is.. No biggie i just dont want to be off the list just yet lol.. Thanks for all the work

Post # 38
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@msbriezyb:  thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I am making homemade soup right now with lots of garlic – gotta get better for my Mexico trip next week! What I meant though was that you should be there, as in you are not on this list but when we do the next update, thats where you will be or close to if others get engaged. I can’t update this one as Saphire posted it but made the note for next weeks. sorry I missed you!

Post # 39
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

May I be added to the next list?? ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 40
28 posts
Newbee

Can I be added to the next list too?!!

Post # 41
Hostess
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

congrats to all the engaged bees! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 42
2246 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

A huge THANK YOU to Sapphire-Dreamer and lilymarie23 for doing the list clean-up and for this week’s waiting list! You two ladies are incredibly awesome for taking this on Laughing and you’ve done a great job!

I can’t believe how much the list has been compressed and that I’ve jumped from being in the 40s to the 20s!

Congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!

Post # 43
32 posts
Newbee

187 to 80! Can’t believe I’m in the top 100!! Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 44
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@lilymarie23:  ohhh okk.. no biggie ill see it next week.. please get better cant have a sick bee in mexico no bueno! lol

Post # 45
2560 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I jumpted from 68 to 38 in the clean up! It shouldn’t be much longer, either! And to think I was 200 in December 2011!

Post # 46
2560 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Livelifeveryday:  Haha my “lucky engagement spot number’ is ANYTHING. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘The 10/8 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors