(Closed) The 11/05 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
3265 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Wow. Looks like I’ll be signing off (hopefully!) at #66. I didn’t move at all! Crazy.

Congrats again to all the lovely newly engaged bees!

And of course, many thanks to you, Sapphire! You’re amazing.

Post # 4
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees.

Thanks Sapphire Dreamer for the list. It’s the highlight of my week.

What colour is the nail polish?

Thanks, Lucy

Post # 5
3265 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@Soon2BD-CBee:  My nail polish hoarder senses tell me she’s talking about Essie’s Ballet Slippers, which is a very light pink.

Post # 6
662 posts
Busy bee

Whenever I move up in the list I cannot help thinking CONGRATSSSS TO EVERYONE WHO’S OFF THE LIST!!!  So exciting!

And perfect timing for light pink!  I had a job interview today (fingers crossed) and yesterday my nails were blue.  Late last night I took off the blue and french tipped my nails with pink instead of white.  They look cute! 

Good luck waiting bees!

Post # 7
370 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all the lucky newly engaged girls! Good luck to all of the Novemeber waiting Bees!

Post # 9
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@lovelorlo:  Yes it is. You should be on the list next week.

Thank you once again to @Sapphire-Dreamer: for this week’s list and congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!! I finish my last exam for the semester this afternoon so I will finally have time to paint my nails again lol.

Post # 10
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@LiliKitty:  Awesome thanks for letting me know, I did my nails yesterday…a very cute light pink!

Post # 11
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees! How is that I moved back a spot this week??

Post # 12
1508 posts
Bumble bee

I cannot believe I am number 11… hahaha ! It is so close! A small update, I found out my SO ordered a ring to propose at our housewarming party but it wasn’t in on time. He doesn’t know that I know… so keeping my excitement in is just making me crazy! Now all I do is wonder.. “Is it in yet?” “What did he order?” “Does he have it ” “ZOMMMG is it in my house?!?!?!?”

Post # 13
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

225 – Doesn’t really do it justice! haha. Congrats to everyone who has graduated from the list.

Post # 14
134 posts
Blushing bee

WOW from 252 to 126! I’m moving on up! Fingers crossed that our trip to the Dominican will change all that (leaving tomorrow on a redeye)….. Keep you posted and Congrats to all the recently engaged bees!! Enjoy this moment 🙂

Post # 15
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

May I be added please?? Hopefully will be crossed off by the end of the year!!

Post # 16
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

I’ve still got a ways go to, so I’m actually looking forward to being on the list for awhile. It’s so much fun to see how much I move up each week! Hopefully I’ll get to the sub-100 mark by the time SO pops the question.

The topic ‘The 11/05 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors