(Closed) The 11/05 Waiting List

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
433 posts
Helper bee

@somethingaquamarine:  I waited to join the list until SO was actually saving for the ring and sometimes I think to myself that it was silly to wait till then.  I’ve been coming on this site for so long and the list brings me so much happiness that I should have joined it when I joined the site and just enjoyed the wait. 

My point is, I really like your outlook!!

Post # 18
4554 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Congratulations, ladies, and happy planning!

Post # 19
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Woohoo 222!

I think this might be my last week on the list too… crossing my fingers for this coming weekend!!

Post # 20
47 posts
Newbee

Wow, I am #75 I have moved up quite a bit, I am guessing I will make it to #1 before it happens.

Post # 21
1762 posts
Buzzing bee

@Bunny82:  Thanks for your comment! It’s nice to have an outlet here. My SO has been slowly saving since our second date (over two years ago)!

Between our school loans and monthly expenses, I realize that the ring is coming a lot slower than I initially expected. I probably still have about a year to go. Luckily for these boards, I’m learning a lot more about the process.

Post # 23
1012 posts
Bumble bee

wow…I’m already at #56! I really wish I could remember what number I started at. I’ll have to go digging thru the old posts to find out.

Post # 24
9 posts
Newbee

I’m still in! 🙂

Post # 25
1640 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Congrats to all the engaged bees! 🙂 Ooh and good luck to all the bees who think it may be coming this week!

Post # 26
1180 posts
Bumble bee

110? Cool =)

congrats engaged bees!

Light pink? Beat ya to it!

Post # 27
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congrats to all the engaged bees! And waiting bees your doing a good job keeping *calm* Miss being on the waiting boards actually lol!!

Post # 30
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Is it sad that I’m excited to be ON the list?! Erm…yes it is.

Mmmm hot apple cider! It’s breakfast time here in the uk. I wonder if that drink would go with my cereal 😉

Post # 31
802 posts
Busy bee

I love this list, because it reminds me I’m not alone. I might be the only one here waiting for something that may or may not happen, but still, it helps me to be stronger knowing that I can come here and talk about things, and that others are waiting too.

Thanks for being around, bees!

The topic ‘The 11/05 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors