(Closed) The 11/12 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
628 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Woo!!! 100! Congrats to the newlyt engaged Bees. Happy Planning!

Post # 4
3265 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Awww. Seeing my blurb makes me wanna cry! It was actually 11/10/12, but deeetaaaails. I never thought I’d see the day! Thanks Sapphire!!! You are amazing.

ETA: Congrats BlondeBee!

Post # 6
1935 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@LiliKitty:  Congrats to you too, Engagement Date Twin!

Post # 7
124 posts
Blushing bee

Woah, when I first was on the list i was #239 now i’m #89 LOL and the wait continues…. 

Post # 8
49 posts
Newbee

Still stuck at number 25…i cant beleive when i joined i was in the 200’s…its exciting and depressing at the same time…lol..

Post # 9
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

@Steelergirl:  How long did it take you to get from the 200s to 25? I’m sure the novelty of the waiting list might eventually wear off, but I’m not in a big rush (need time to save) and I’m looking forward to moving up!

Congratulations to the newly engaged Bees and thanks to Sapphire Dreamer for your hard work!

Post # 10
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Thanks to @Sapphire-Dreamer:  for her work as List Keeper and a big waiting bee hug to @fingerscrossed: for taking over the role. Congrats to all the engaged bees!

#180… not bad. This should be my last week on the list. SO has planned yet another surprise getaway for this weekend, this time to celebrate our anniversary. I know nothing about it and am sooo excited I can barely contain my giddiness. Home alone until Thursday night and then we leave first thing Friday. I found the ring box a few days ago but have somehow resisted the urge to tear that sucker apart and prance around the house while wearing my sparkly. It’s not fair to my SO or to me either, and I really want to have that moment of seeing it for the first time in person when my SO is asking me to marry him. Arghhh only 3 days to go!!!

Post # 11
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 12
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Thank you to @Sapphire-Dreamer:  for this week’s waiting list and for taking up the position of list keeper when the previous one went MIA. And a massive congratulations to all the recently engaged bees – I love reading all your proposal stories and seeing your beautiful rings!

@katlovesjames:  Good luck!!

Post # 13
3668 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

81! Congrats to the engaged ladies, and a huge thank you for all your hard work, Sapphire!

Post # 14
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Thanks for the list Sapphire.

Post # 15
3360 posts
Sugar bee

Yay I’m # 12 🙂 classic french coming up ! hehe 

Post # 16
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Thanks for doing this!  I just got engaged, so I guess you can take #53 off the list!!!!!  🙂

The topic ‘The 11/12 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors