71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Still at 57 …. *pout*

Post # 18
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - Russell\'s Pizza House

Lol I should have added my name to this list when I looked at the forum 12 months ago. May I please be added now?

Post # 19
1143 posts
Bumble bee

Slowly creeping down to below 200…

Post # 20
10 posts
Newbee

Hi girls…is there a thread where we can introduce ourselves? My boyfriend and I had the talk last week about eventually getting married, kids, etc.  He hinted that at the one year mark (August) could be a good time so I’m not expecting anything til mid to late summer.  We are already living together, for about 2 months.

Post # 21
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’d like to be added to the list, please!  I’m trying not to go nuts while waiting…I had no idea it would become so tough! 🙂

Post # 22
72 posts
Worker bee

I’ve been with my SO for 5 years. “Patiently” waiting lol

Post # 23
79 posts
Worker bee

Woo! #105! Thank you and congrats to all! 

Post # 24
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Im creeping up! OMG i need that ring haha… Congrats to all the newly engaged bees

Post # 25
7 posts
Newbee

I think that I posted in the wrong thread last week, but please add me to the list. 

Post # 27
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
@fingerscrossed:  Yay for finalizing the date and the venue! Laughing You can definitely do it! Laughing

Post # 28
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Please add me! 

Post # 29
1105 posts
Bumble bee

Still 39! Eeek!

Post # 30
103 posts
Blushing bee

Just love this post! the stories are always fabulous! Congratulations to all the newly engaged bee’s!!! Come on #253 :p 

The topic ‘The 1/14/13 Waiting List and Your New Listkeeper’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors