(Closed) The 1/20/14 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 47
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I’m up to #47! 

Just had a long, wonderful talk last night with my SO. We have another academic year of long-distance, but we are seriously talking about getting married in the summer of 2015. So we’ll probably get engaged this year! Who knows what number I’ll be at whenever that happens, but I’m just happy to have a good idea of where we’re going and when.

Post # 48
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

Dang @shaka! Why you gotta make the waiting list all fancy AFTER I leave? Sheesh! Laughing

Post # 49
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Woop #264, congratulations all the bees who have left the list.

SO and I are in a good place atm, we’re enjoying each other and are so busy with the house renovation work that we he isn’t in wedding mood – although we do watch Don’t Tell the Bride on Sunday nights so we end up talking about what we’d do differently lol.

Good luck bees, I wonder how many more will be taken off the list this week.

Post # 50
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@shaka:  Thanks Shaka. My house definitely needed a lot of work. I always works TONS of overtime the last two months of the year and not much stays organized. 

Luckily DBF is keeping things clean/getting dinner on the table but Christmas clutter tends to pile up. Also we’re starting to downsize for the May move so this has been really helpful. 

Post # 52
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

@shaka:  Please change my user name from meenie_mii to plum4getful

The topic ‘The 1/20/14 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors