(Closed) The 12/16/13 Waiting List

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 47
2070 posts
Buzzing bee

@veryberry13:  Wow you’ve been on the list for a year and you’re #97? Maybe the list moves more slowly than I realized. Either way, I am convinced I’ll be somewhere at the top sooner or later with the things that likely need to fall into place for us. πŸ˜‰

Post # 48
1626 posts
Bumble bee

@MissMarple:  I started off at #257 and made it through a couple of clean ups as they do 2x a year, to make sure that people didn’t forget about waiting or their spot on the list lol.

Side note:  SO and I had a loose timeline/goal of getting engaged after he graduated, which was suppoed to be last Dec of 2012, so when I joined in Jan of 2013, I didn’t think I would be on the list long as we thought SO would graduate in April.  Then in July.  Then again this past Dec….and now back to April again lol. 

I figure at this point I’ll probably be close to the top when I get off the list–I doubt it will be before the next cleanup and that usually takes away A LOT OF WAITING BEES from the list lol.

Hang in there and good luck! Smile

Post # 49
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Can I be added to the list? πŸ™‚

Post # 50
18 posts
Newbee

@shaka:  

I’d love to be added to the list, thanks!

Post # 52
1497 posts
Bumble bee

@BallerinaBarbie:  no, definitely not just you! I felt a connection with my top 5, especially all of my #2s πŸ™‚

Post # 54
5 posts
Newbee

@shaka:  Hello. Could I be added to the waiting list?

I’ve been with my BF for 10 years and have been waiting for about 8 months. Now it’s so close (apparently) I’m going crazier than ever. Having doubts that it’s ever going to happen πŸ™

Post # 55
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Please add me to the list, ring is on its way but how long he holds on to it for I have no idea! Happy waiting lovelies xo

Post # 56
17 posts
Newbee

Wow- I already went from 165 to 145!  πŸ˜€   

Drinking coquito (Puerto Rican coconut egg nog, learned to make it in PR), eating Christmas cookies from a coworker, and painting my nails with black crackle while I’m waiting…

Post # 57
465 posts
Helper bee

#240! Wow!

Waiting food:  christmas cookies!

Waiting drink:  white chocolate mocha

Waiting nail polish:  none

Post # 58
60 posts
Worker bee

@MissMarple:  Yeah, I think it goes in spurts. When I got on it, the list wasn’t as long as it is now… and sometimes the list moves fast (engagement season… we’re in it, folks), but sometimes very slowly… 

Post # 59
2070 posts
Buzzing bee

@shaka:  Thanks for letting me know!

Omg so I took normal green nail polish and painted over half of my gel nails (every other), so now I have Christmas nails! Since non-acetone remover will remove the regular nail polish (green) but not the gel nailpolish (red), I can just remove it after Christmas πŸ™‚

Post # 60
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I was on the waiting list but seem to have been bumped off.  Still a waiting bee though. Can I be added back on?

Post # 61
772 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@veryberry13:  I’m sure I joined the list january/feb ’13 and I’m #52…

The topic ‘The 12/16/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors