1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Yay 66!!

Post # 4
4151 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Up another spot.  Yay!!  Actually, should I be happy I’m getting further up the list?  Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 5
1719 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow!  So many waiting bees…. Good luck everyone!

Post # 6
320 posts
Helper bee

That spot in the top 100 is JUST out of my reach!!!

Post # 7
707 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

LOL I guess I was so excited to show off my ring that I forgot to tell the story! My SO (now Fiance :)) left work early that day to pick up dinner and meet me at home. Before we ate, I decided to take our dog out for a quick walk. When I got back, I was putting my coat and the leash in the closet and when I turned around, he was on his knee with our pup next to him ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m very happy he decided to do it privately at home, especially since we just bought our house together over the summer. We are already making wonderful memories there!

Post # 8
117 posts
Blushing bee

OMG I’m in the top 100! Smile

@ejay15:  I love at-home proposal stories!  Congrats!!

Post # 9
64 posts
Worker bee

190!! OMG Good luck everyone!!!!!

Post # 10
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Gah I can’t believe I’m off the list! I am wishing the best of luck to all my bees awaiting an end of year proposal. You’ll all be dropping off the list like flies very soon, I know it!

Post # 11
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I should be crossed off…and I’m number 83… Not katybeary… ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
361 posts
Helper bee

Yay number 57! My ring will be delivered tomorrow, only a little over a week to go til I’m crossed off the list ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

So close to top 100! I have a feeling there are a lot of proposals coming soon!!

Post # 15
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

holding strong at 50. My guess is next week there’s going to be some serious action on this list. I’m feeling like I have better odds expecting a new spot in the 40’s this chirstmas than removing myself from the list completely. You ladies above me better get some rings!!

Post # 16
1131 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I think I am now at that place on the list where I don’t move up very often. I have been number 52 for a couple of weeks. Hope everyone gets crossed off soon!

The topic ‘The 12/19/11 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors